CHAPTER 37

❤️ Happy Reading ❤️
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

Bela reached the adress that Omy texted her and walked inside the main gate..

She looked at the huge building and then around herself..

Itne bare building mein kaha dhundungi main .. ek kaam kar sakti hu..Watchman se puchti hu .

She thought looking at the watchman who was already looking at her confused..

" Umm bhaiya yaha Ruhi naam ki koi rehti hai?" She asked walking towards him...

" Ruhi madam.... ji madam yehi 3rd floor ke flat mein rehti thi.. " he replied when she looked at him curiously..

" Rehti thi matlab? Ab kaha hai woh?" She asked confused..

" Kuch 1 hafte pehle he Ruhi madam yaha ayi thi.. aur ajj 1 ghante pehle he unhone yeh flat chor dia.. " he replied making her more confused..

" Umm appko pata hai kaha gayi hai woh? " She asked hopefully only to get dejected..

" Ji nahi.. bas itna pata hai  ki unhone yeh flat chora hai.. ab woh kaha gayi hai us bare mein hum nahi jante.." he replied when she nodded turning back..

Flat chor dia? Kaha gayi hogi Ruhi? Kaha dhundu usey?

She was lost in her own world while walking through the street when a car stopped infront of her..

She was so lost that she didn't even heard the horn.. but the man inside the car again pressed the horn back to back 3 times breaking her trance..

She looked at her right side and saw Kabir smiling at her sitting inside the car..

" Kaha khoyi hui jai app?" He asked smiling when she shook her head denying..

" Nahi woh.. dhyaan nahi tha.. " she replied tugging back her hairs..

" Waise ja kaha rahi hai app? Main chor du?" He asked when she denied..

" Nahi.. main ghar he ja rahi thi.. chali jaungi app please bother mat kijiye khudko.. " she said smiling slightly..

" Isme bother ka kuch nahi hai.. I'm going towards that direction only.. come.. I'll drop you.. " he said openning the door of her side..

" Arey nahi main chali jaungi.. " she tried to deny ..

" Bela.. app aa rahi hai.. that's it.. " he said in a final tone when she looked baffled but composing herself she got inside the car settling beside him..

" Wear the seatbelts Bela.. " he instructed when she nodded wearing the seat belts and looked outside the window while he started the car..

" Haldi ke baad toh hone wali dulhan ghar se bahar nahi nikalti right? " He asked out of the blue when she looked at him confused..

" Ji?" She asked confused when  he looked at her face and smiled..

" No I've heard alot about such customs and rituals.. Ani maa v bola karti hai.. " he said smiling when she looked at him again..