CHAPTER 16

Happy Reading People
_________________________________________
Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Mehandi ceremony was done.. all the guests too left from there...
Bela along with Vish & Sania started leaving when they heard someone shouting...

" Guys! Yeh Kaun chilla raha hai? " Said Vish stopping both.

" Awaj toh backyard se aa rahi hai.. " said Sania looking at the direction..

" Kya hua Sania..applog gaye nahi? " Asked Yuvi coming towards them along with Mahir.

" Everything fine? " Asked Mahir.

" Umm don't know.. backyard se awaj ayi.. asa laga jaise koi chilla raha hai kisipe. " Said Vish looking worried.

" Chalke dekhte hai ! " Bela Said while others nodded moving behind her..

They reached backyard to see Ansh shouting on Priya while she was a crying mess.. he was just pushing her away while she was trying to hold him again and again.

" Ansh meri baat toh suno.. main majbur thi .. mujhe yeh karna para.. Main aur kya karti.. please try to understand I love you! "

The stood around them while Priya was trying to persuade him..

" Par tum mujhe bata toh Sakti thi.... U hid things from me knowing that how much I love you.. " he was angry beyond limit.. fearing that his voice might reach inside Bela went to him while Anu too came there searching for her brother..

" Ansh please shaant ho jao... Andar awaj chali gayi toh bohot problem ho jayegi.. please.. shant ho jao.. calm down.. " Bela tried to make him calm . After taking some breathes he became normal..

" Bro pyaar Karta hai toh trust v kar na... Bela ne v mujhe ajj he sach bataya... But u know I always had a feeling ki woh mujhse alag nahi hui hai .. dhe still loves me and see .. she was doing all this for me.. for the sake of my family.... Pyar hai toh apne pyar pe bharosa rakh... The way u love her , she too loves u madly. " Said Mahir holding his shoulders making him understand.. he nodded after some mins realising he might have overreacted.

" I'm sorry Priya.. sorry for shouting on u.. " he said Cupping her cheeks.. she shook her head in no ans hugged him tightly..

" I just hope kal sab thik ho.. " said Bela crossing her fingers... closing her eyes.. she felt a hand over her hand..

" Everything will be fine.. don't worry.. "  said Mahir smiling making her smile..

_________________________________________

Next day in Sehgal Mansion....

Mahir & Priya were made to sit in the garden.. a white cloth between them marginalising them from eachother.

Bela stood there looking at them while her eyes didn't moved away from Andy & Malhotra.
Here Mahir was staring her continuously! Feeling an intense gaze on herself she turned towards him who was already looking at her with pure love filled in his eyes.. she smiled looking away..

" Itna v mat ghuro Mahir! Bela tumhari he hai." Whispered Priya from beside with a teasing smile..

One by one everyone started applying haldi to the bride & groom..

" Aunty sab laga rahe hai toh hum v lagate hai na haldi inko.. " Anu chirped all of a sudden.. Summi looked at her frowning as she was talking about herself Bela Sania and her whole gang.. Andy nodded at her in affirmation and resumed talking with Malhotra.