CHAPTER 5

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Mahir's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked away angrily leaving her outfits here..

Ok may be I did too much.. but I want to surprise her.. our clothes will be matching.. we would look like a perfect couple.. how can I tell her all these things without proposing her..

But whatever it is she looks cute when she's angry.. I mean this is the first time I saw her angry.. otherwise I have seen her all sweet and smiling till now..

I took her outfits and went to her room after telling one staff to keep my outfits in my room..

I saw the door of her room wide open.. I took baby steps and peeked inside to see "my love" setting the bedsheet..

I entered inside and kept the outfits on the couch and fake coughed to make her realise my presence..

She glanced at me for once and turned her head continuing her work and completely ignoring me...

I sighed and went to her.. I held her by her elbow and pulled her towards me.. she gasped due to my sudden act and trust me I loved her reaction..

I asked " gussa ho?to which she turned her face to other side.. such a cutie she's! I wish I could pull her cheeks which I'll definitely do after confessing my feelings.. but now I don't want to make things awkward between us..

Ok she's not even glancing at me ! Angry bird! I cupped her one cheek and made her look at me .. thankfully this time she didn't turned so I started speaking " trust me Bela u will love my outfits! It's just a surprise for u ! U might not voice out ur feelings but main sab Jan jata hu.. please wait for sometime.. functions ke din u will be happy ultimately " I said lovingly to which she sighed and nodded..

Ok! It wasn't that tough to convince her.. I know she wanted mine and hers outfits to be coordinated! Typical couple types.. but she couldn't say it ... But I know..she wants this.. so here I'm trying to do what she wanted..

We were still in the same position when she realised and took a step back.. I let go my grip and smiling at her I left the room..

I came to my room to see Yuvi standing there and smirking at me.. now what the hell is he smirking for?

I raised my one brow and his smirk grew wider..
He Walked upto me and said " ur choice is really beautiful bhai" ok! I know my choices r unique but what is he talking about?

" What are u talking about Yuvi? " I asked him taking a seat on the bed..

He too sat beside me replying " firstly about the girl u have chose as ur love and secondly the coordinated outfits u have selected for u n ur lady love " his reply really made me gasped due to shock.. how the hell did he got to know?

I was still in shock when his smirk turned into a genuine smile and he said  " I am happy for u bhai! Finally my workaholic borther is in love.. and Bela is perfect for u.. I'm happy to see ki app efforts dal rhe ho... Bas jyada late Mat karna apni feelings express karne me.. go to her and tell her as soon as possible that u love her.. trust me bhai u both will be the best couple.. "