CHAPTER 22

HAPPY READING PEOPLE
_________________________________________

Bela's POV

I've been meeting Vyom everyday from past 2 weeks and I think it's more tham enough to take the final step.

He has already lost all his senses because of me..

He trusts me ...
He wants to take me to his home...
And that's what I was waiting for..
But I need to make sure I'm well prepared for everything..
I need to have a back-up plan ..
Tomorrow, I'm gonna make the final move..

Although Mahir ji is hell worried and not ready to leave me alone but we have to do this..
This is the only way left to save Sehgals.

Right now I'm waiting at CCD with Yuvi and Mahir ji on my either sides..

"U sure bhabhi u want to do this? See all what matters to us is you... We can think something else... " Said Yuvi concerned..

"I'm 100% sure Yuvi.. and it's the only way we can save u guys .... Ur possesions.. please try and understand.. " I kept my hands on his to comfort him...

" Hey guys... Here's ur thing.. " Ansh handed us the chip that I'm taking with my self for safety purpose..

Right now we r not in a good financial condition that we could afford such expensive things.. but it was needed and Anu , Ansh & Priya are family.. we can arleast rely on them..

"Thanku so much bro... " Mahir ji hugged him while he smiled hugging him back..

"It's completely fine bro.. she's ur everything and she's doing so much for us ... Can't I do such a small thing for her.. " he smiled looking at me..

"Exactly.. can't thank you enough Bela for whatever u have done for me.. u r truly a great friend.. " Priya hugged me while I smiled looking at everyone present there..

" Hum sab farmhouse ke bahar he honge.. koi v problem ho then u just have to make a move and we'll be there.. " said Anu standing beside me while I nodded.

I just hope god everything sorts out tomorrow..
I want my family's happiness back..
I want my Mahir ji to be happy and for that I can do anything...
Even if that anything means I have to face Vyom I'll.
All I need is ur blessings mata rani..

_________________________________________

Toning my skin with the foundations and concealer, I puffed my front hairs leaving two strands on the either sides.. taking the remaining hairs I made a neat bun ..
Applying the eye shadow and mascara which was giving a perfect view of my long lashes, I applied dark red lipstick..
Wearing the outfit Anu brought for me which was a black gown, I wore my black heels. Taking my clutch I looked at the mirror..

The dress was much revealing but ti seduce a devil like Vyom even this is less

Sighing I came out of the room...
I don't know how Mahir ji will react..
What if he refuses to send me?
No ! No! No!
I've to make sure the plan gets successful..