CHAPTER 70

Author's POV

Kabeer stood outside the beach house wearing simple denim jeans and a white tshirt. His face still covered with a mask and glasses. He looks at his watch and smirks knowing anytime Bela will come walking to him and once she comes he will take her away from here... Away from Mahir and all the people to keep him all to himself. While his only sister will get back her love.. her Mahir whom he really never liked although.. but his sister's happiness matters hence he has kept himself from killing him.. but not like he'll restrain himself from killing him if it comes in between his plan to get Bela.

" Aur kitna wait? Kab ayegi yeh Bela.." he says impatiently looking at his watch and then towards the beach... And just in cue Bela comes in his view.. walking nervously towards him.. alot of things running in her mind.. and she definitely didn't look happy.

" You might be sad right now Bela.. hut trust me.. I'm the one for you.. and once we get out of this place main appko itni khushiyan dunga.. appko itna pyaar karunga ki app yaha ka sab kuch bhul jaogi... Sab kuch...." He says looking at her lovingly while she keeps walking towards him preparing herself to not stutter or give him a chance to doubt her.

She finally reaches him and stand infront of him tugging the hem of her shirt.. Mahir , Yuvi, Vikrant and Ansh stands behind the coconut tree beside the beach house while the girls sits on their knees infront of them. They could easily hear and see both Kabeer and Bela but they kept themselves out of their sight although Bela knew where they would be.

She looks up at him finally gathering all her courage and taking a deep breathe she speaks.

" Aa gayi main.. jaise tumne kaha tha .. aa gayi.. aur ab tumhare sath chalne ko bhi taiyar hu.. now I want all those guards to move away.. Mahir se dur karo unhe.. tell them ti get out of the hotel boundaries." She said looking straight at him . Now fearless and determined... Demanding and on charge.

Kabeer chuckled hearing her and nodded taking out a cellphone and dialling someone he started speaking.

" Move out of the hotel boundaries.. and tell her to take the place.. no one should get to know that the bride is missing or has substituted." He says in his dark voice and receiving a positive reply he cuts the call. He looks up at her finally smiling through his mask..

" Shall we?" He asks holding out his hand for her.. she looks at his hand and then at him.. she places her palm on his and he smirks at the contact of her skin.

Mahir fists his hand angrily looking at his lips tugging upward.. Ansh pats his shoulder and purrs softly.. " we need to act accordingly Mahir.. stay calm." Mahir nods taking deep breaths.

" Why are you doing this?" Bela asks looking straight at his eyes which were visible from the mask and under the glasses.

He raises his brows and leaves a brethy laugh squeezing her hand slightly..

" Simple.. I love you.. and I want you.. all to myself... Away from everyone.. you wouldn't have came by your own.. nahi woh Mahir Sehgal tumhe ane deta.. so I had to plan these things to get you here." He explains and waits for her reaction.

She gives him a curt nod ... While he sighs and turns to leave from here with her when she spoke again and her words made him amused and curious..

" So now I'm here right.. just like you wanted... I have done everything according to you till now.. and probably I'll have to obey you in future as well .. but I have a small request. And I would like it if you listen to me once.." she said looking at his back..

He turns immediately and tilts his head..

" What's the request?" He asked tilting his head..

" I want to see your face.." her words shocked him.. he didn't expected her request to be something like this.