CHAPTER 59

Bela's POV

3 Men in black suits came inside.. Mahir gave them a curt nod as they started setting a laptop on the table . One of them got on his knees fidgeting with the laptop keys while the other two stood silently with their heads down.

They must be working under Mahir.

" Boss shall I ?" Asked the one who was on his knees when Mahir gave him a stiff nod he pushed the button and a video played.

I could see the date and time of the video at the bottom.

It was of 8 months back.. the same day after which I left ...

We all looked at the screen to find Kaira talking to one of the waiters.

" I want all the cameras off before I get back with the people for the party I have arranged" she said to the waiter who nodded frantically.

" This shouldn't be out.. you know what you're getting paid for.. so do your work properly.." she threatened the men who nodded at her with his head low.

" Play the next one David." Mahir's voice roared making me flinch for a second.

The men named David nodded and played the next one where we could see Kaira , Mahir , Yuvi and some more of his friends entered the place.. even Vish and Sania were there.. she tugged on Mahir's sleeve when he tried to back away..

" Come on Mahir.. let's get you a drink.. it's the last night you can enjoy with all your friends.. after that it's going to be you and Bela only.." she said giving her best fake smile for which he slightly believed.

He went with her to the counter and stood maintaining a decent distance. Mahir was looking at Yuvi and his friends who were dancing funnily. All his focus was on them due to which he didn't notice that Kaira handed the bartender, the same man from earlier a small glass bottle which had some power substance. Without Mahir's notice he mixed that in his drink which Kaira handed him over.. he didn't even spared her a glance as he got busy talking to Sania who came after while sipping onto his drink.

Later we saw Kaira pulling him to the dance floor and by the look of Mahir we could see the effect of the drink started showing slightly.

The crowd was so much that it was difficult to keep an eye on everyone. No one could really see the other if they were at a distance from them.

David zoomed in Mahir And Kaira..

She whispered something in his ears and grabbing hid hand she pulled him out of the club and into the car . We could hear him mumbling my name continuously which kind of pissed the bitch off.. but she controlled her anger and got to driver seat and with that the car pulled away from the sight.

The video was paused as there was no meaning of watching it further.. we all looked Mahir guilty and Kaira who was standing next to him looked shit. All the colour of her face drained out and it looked she would faint anytime.

" How? Ho..how.. did you got the footage?" She asked horrified as her eyes were pouring.

" You thought you could do sich a wrong thing and won't get caught ever? Khudko bohot smart samjhti ho na? You thought you'll spike my drink and frame me in a false fucking trap and you'll never get caught? " Mahir yelled at her holding her shoulder.

His nails were piercing her arms making her hiss..
He looked.. beyond angry...

" I did all these because I loved you Mahir.. and I still do... You would never leave Bela because of me I knew it.. that's the reason I had to do this.." she said crying trying to get a hold of his face but he yanked her back .