CHAPTER 73

Author's POV

The next morning...

The bright sun light coming through the window fell straight on the beautiful makeup less face making her groan.

She covered her face with the duvet snuggling inside more when a knock was heard on the door . She clearly wasn't bothered by it as she was in a heavy sleep but then the knock came more multiple time finally breaking her sleep .

" Who's this?" Bela asked groaning rolling on the other side only to make Vish groan as she was laying there.

" Bela.. beta get up.. we need to do some rituals.. hurry up now sweetheart.. it's already 9:30 a.m." Siya said again knocking on the door.

Bela looked at the clock to find the exact same time and sighed holding her head.

" Gimme 20 mins maa.." she said shaking Vish who rolled on the other side only to fall straight on the floor.

" Ok.. come soon.. and keep you lock open so that I can leave the dress for you." Siya informs and leaves from there.

Here Bela finds a groaning and awake Vish glaring at her from the floor and bursts out laughing.

Last night the bachelorette party ended in the midnight and by that time everyone were tipsy... The mens were completely wasted though. Somehow they ended up in the hotel suites. Vish stayed with Bela not to leave her alone while the others went back to their respective suites.

Now because of the last night activities, they were having severe headache or you can say hangover.

" Damn.. my head's ready to burst.." holding her head and gripping the hairs pulling them in frustration , Bela comes out of the bed heading towards the bathroom.

" Hey.. wait I'll order a lemonade for us . By then you take a shower.. Siya aunty said kuch rituals hai abhi.." Vish said now getting up picking her phone.

" yeah.. please.. thank you." With that she closed the bathroom door and did her morning business after which she took a warm shower. Wrapping a towel around herself she went out to get ready for the day.

Here in Mahir's suite he was sitting wearing a shirt and trouser having his own lemonade while surfing through his phone when the door opened and kuhu walked in.

" Good morning kuhu.. how are you feeling?" He asked looking up at his sister who took a seat across him.

" Fine bhai.. morning to you too. I hope apka hangover is better now.. kyunki thori der me chura ceremony hai . And I wish to have you there.. Bhabhi ko bhi accha lagega.." she said smiling thinking about Bela who had been a close friend to her from the start.

" Of course baby.. by the way Bhabhi se yaad aya.. how is she? This was the first time she drank.. hangover handle hua usse?" Asked Mahir concerned.

" Pills and lemonade dia hai.. hangover sucks Bhai.. thankfully I didn't drank because of my pregnancy but Bhabhi definitely had a difficult time composing herself." She said chuckling making him laugh too.

" They're already there Bhai.. let's go .." she said getting up when he nodded and dropping the glass aside he left along with her.

They reached the same place where the haldi ceremony was held and already found people making a round around someone and needless to conclude that it was Bela whim they were surrounding.