CHAPTER 6

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Bela's POV
~~~~~~~~~

After bidding bye to summima, kuhu, Yuvi, Vish and Sania I closed the main door and went towards my room..

I opened the door and stepped inside only to recieve a rainfall of rose petals.. god! These petals are so delicate and so beautiful!
Wait! Who did this?

I was looking here and there in my room when I noticed a gift kept on the bed along with a note..

I went there and took the gift..
I opened the gift to see a beautiful white dress .. I Took the note.. it read

"Come to my room wearing this..
I'm waiting for you..
Mahir:)"

Mahir ji did all this? Omg! This is so beautiful!! But why? I mean isn't it weird? All of a sudden he's doing things for me.. should I wear this dress and go to his room? Or..no no I guess I should ask him what is he upto..

I decided to ask him directly so taking the dress along with me I went to the door just then I saw another note attached on the flower vase which was near the door..

I took the note.. it read

" don't think so much.. u can meet me only after wearing this beautiful dress which will become more beautiful after it is worn by u.. just wear the dress and come to me.. u will get to know everything!
Mahir:)"

What the hell! How does he know that I was coming to him? That too without wearing this dress.. and that beautiful thing? Omg he's giving me shocks..
Today he selected outfits for me.. then he said his outfits will be a surprise..now he's giving this all surprises...and one second he was injured right? Then how the hell did he do all this?

Ok! I can't stand here and keep talking to myself! I need to meet him..and for that I need to wear this preety outfit..

Taking the dress I left for changing.
After getting ready and doing a minimal make-up..I went upstairs..

I went upstairs

Bela's Outfit

I found his room's door closed.. slowly I went further and pushed the door.. the moment I entered I found the whole room dark.. nothing was visible but I feld something very soft under my feet.. what's that??

I called for him" Mahir ji? Are u here? " I took some more steps.. I guess I was in the middle of the room now..