CHAPTER 45

Bela's POV

I was leaving from there when I held a strong force pulling me back and in a second I was collided with a hard rock chest.

I looked up and found the same brown orbs which I used to love staring at day and night.
The same orbs which used to look at me with so much love and admiration in them.
The same orbs for which I fell hard.
The same orbs which would do it's magic on my whenever I would be angry.

Everything was just so beautiful.. those days.. those moments.. those people... those feelings.. nothing could have matched their level..but then turned out that everything was fake..
Just a show off..

It hits hard when you are betrayed.. because that comes from the people you love...

I felt my eyes tearing up when I felt the same familiar touch only tk realise I was already crying and he was wiping off my tears just like he used to do back then .

But nothing was same now.. the moment I realised this I jerked away his hands and saw hurt in his eyes.

And here again he's faking his emotions.
Not any more am going to fall in this trap.

"Just leave me Mahir ji.. I need to leave.. it's my engagement today!" I said trying to get out of his hold.

" You aren't really doing this right?" He asked one last time and  I looked at him with my most serious eyes.

" I am doing this.. and I want you to be a part of it..kyunki agar apne apna asli rang na dikhaya hota toh ajj shayad mujhe mera real soulmate milta he nahi.. so thankyou.. and yeah please I want you to celebrate." I said faking smile making ge believe how much happy I was but in reality every word I was saying was just braking my heart to million pieces.

" Agar woh tumhara soulmate hua na Bela toh main ya tum kya .. koi is Engagement aur Shadi ko nahi rok payega.. lekin agar asa kuch hai he nahi toh na mujhe aur nahi tumhe kuch karne ki jarurat padegi.. qismat khud apna khel dikhayegi aur is engagement ko hone he nahi degi... " He said with such intensity that for a moment I fell in deep thoughts.

" And you want me to enjoy right? Then I'll..." He said making me look at him confused.

" Dance with me.. I want to celebrate your so called engagement.. kabhi hum dost the.. atleast uss khaatir he dance karlo!" He said looking at me as his eyes started welling up and became red but neither he allowed a single drop ti fall nor he averted his gaze to hide ..

Before I could sah something he took me inside towards the dance floor while the lights got dimmed and two spot lights were focused on us.

Every head snapped to our direction but neither he cared nor was I bothered much.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

He held my wrist tightly and pulled me on his chest.. his eyes were red woth anger and .. pain?

He must be happy right?

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Holding my right hand in his he moved it in the air ... Pushing me slightly he twirled me around roughly.

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi