CHAPTER 40

Happy Reading People
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

California, US

Two mercedes parked outside the airport along with men in black uniforms absolutely mascular were waiting for their boss.
Soon enough they saw Mahir walking outside the airport followed by a bunch of guards and behind him was Vikrant and Yuvi.
His beard, messy hairs and the glasses covering his fiery eyes gave a perfect look to him. He was much muscular than before and the suit was sticking to his body giving a perfect evidence of how mascular he was.
RJ who was waiting for him from a long time saw him after 8 months and definitely he was surprised by his transition.

"Rj! Congratulations man!" Mahir took him in a hug which he reciprocated happily.

" You too bhai.." he said blushing slightly making them chuckle.

" You guys are staying in our mansion only. First we'll get freshened and then will head for the meeting!" RJ said to which they nodded and got inside the cars.

Well RJ has his business set up in US but Kuhu prefers to stay with her in-laws in India and as now they were expecting a little child , he let her stayed there while he was planning to go back to India along with the Sehgals just after the meeting.

They reached the mansion, git freshened up and after having a good lunch with some random chats headed for the meeting which was being held in JJ enterprises only.

The receptionist greeted them with a warm smile. Needless to say that Mahir was one famous business tycoon and everyone knew him. Hence without any introduction shits he was taken to the conference hall .

" Welcome to California, Mr. Sehgal.. it's nice having you here."  The CEO greeted him with a warm smile.

" Thankyou!" He mouthed taking his seat.

Almost every other company was there who were going to compete to grab the deal. Everyone sat there having their professional gossips while Mahir was just looking at the watch and cursing under his breath as his time was being wasted there.

"Umm Mr. John when will the meeting start?" Asked Yuvi after looking at his bhai's desperate and exasperated condition.

" Oh sorry for the delay Mr. Sehgal . Actually we are waiting for one of our collaborators who's going to invest in this project along with me." The CEO apologised with a smile and just then the door opened and every head snapped towards the direction.

To say Mahir was shocked would be an understatement. Yuvi , Vikrant and Mahir was very familiar to tge person and they got up immediately being shocked and surprised at the same time.

"Mahir?"  It came out merely as a whisper from the person standing at the door as he was equally shocked and baffled to see him here.

" Oh finally Kabeer you are here!" The CEO, Mr. Jha left a sigh of relief .

" Mr. Mahir this is kabeer, 49% owner of JJ enterprises and no meeting can be done without his presence. And Kabeer, he's Mahir Sehgal, India's top business man . We are having a meeting with him and is the deal goes good than we guys are going to collaborate!" He explained as they settled on their seats.