CHAPTER 23

Happy Reading People
_________________________________________
A/N:- decreasing votes are breaking my confidence! Feel like leaving this story!
_________________________________________
Mahir's POV

We went back to Mittal Mansion..
Well mom is also there with Siya aunty.. and this farmhouse is near to Mittal Mansion so Ansh asked all of us to stay there till we get back everything officially!

We sat in the hall .. I called Vikrant, our family lawyer who handles my legal matters and asked him to come tomorrow and set everything accordingly as it was before! Beside being my legal adviser, he's my bestfriend too! Hence his presence tomorrow is more important!

The signing was still left which Malhotra's needed to do in front of the media to get everything on their name legally, but now it was impossible for them as we got the papers where I signed which stated that I have given my property to them...
Now everything was in our control...

Everyone was talking about how we managed to take the papers.. but my mind was stuck on Bela's words..
What's she upto?

I felt her presence beside me..
She sat in her white tee and PJ's .. smiling at everyone while I kept looking at her thinking the same...
Feeling my gaze on her she turned towards me and raised her brows!

"We need to talk! " I said making everyone look at me..

"Abhi? " She asked and I nodded.. grabbing her hand I took her to the lawn ..

"Kya hua Mahir ji? " She asked as we stood in the empty lawn facing eachother..

"What are you upto Bela? We got the papers right? Then what else is left? " I asked looking dead serious..

" You'll get to know that Mahir ji. I just know that they'll rot in jail for what they've done.. for snatching ur everything, for making ur family suffer.. They will get back the fruit of their deeds with interest! " She said looking somewhere else ... And she was dead serious about whatever she was saying..

I nodded taking her into a warm hug caressing her back while she encircled her hands around me ...

The next day we all sat for breakfast..

The servants were serving when Vikrant came with some papers at the same time Bela tooo came downstairs..

"Mahir what a plan man! This is really awesome! Now even god can't help this Malhotra's from being arrested! " He exclaimed taking me into a hug while we looked at him confused!

"What are u saying Vikrant? " Asked Yuvi confused!

"What? You guys don't know.. let me show u. " He switched on the TV and there we saw the media covering the hot news of Malhotra's being arrested!

" Few days back , we heard Malhotra's are taking over Sehgal property but see what we got to know today! It was all a trap created by Malhotra's! We caught them red handed and have proof against them that they tried to trap the Sehgals and take away their possessions! In this footage they were talking about whatever they planned to achieve the property papers but their plan backfired on them! Let's see what's happening here! Very soon we'll know more regarding this matter by Sehgals ! To know more stay tuned!"

One of the reporter said and we looked at eachother surprised!
We looked at the screen where Ruhi , Vyom & Mr. Malhotra we discussing about the final move of their plan...
Ruhi freaked out on Vyom as because of him they lost the papers!
They were now arrested by the police..
But the question is how all this got recorded? And how media came there on time?

"Par yeh sab hua kaise? Media ko kaise pata chala? " Asked Mom confused..

" Well you are lucky aunty that u are going to get Bela as your daughter in law! " Said Vikrant surprising us!