CHAPTER 12

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Continue from last part..

Sania's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Vish were standing in the hall waiting for Bela.. Yes! We're in Sehgal Mansion..
Suddenly I saw her coming towards us running.. her eyes were misty, nose was red as if she has cried..

I went to her.. we stood beside a pillar..

" What happened Bela? Tum ro kyu rahi ho? " I asked holding her by her shoulders...

" Sania Mahir, he.. he's so broken.. I saw him today.. he was literally begging to me for staying with him.. main unhe ase nahi dekh sakti Sania.. mujhse nahi hoga.. " she cried in my arms.. God! Why is this happening with her..

I hugged her tightly rubbing her back to calm her down..

" Sash!! U can't give up like this.. tumhe yeh karna hoga.. Mahir ke lie.. please Bela.. u r very strong. Tum yeh krogi aur jeetogi v .. and tum insab me akeli nahi ho ..main Vish Anu  hum teeno tumharee sath hai.. " I was consoling her when Vish came to us..

" Kya hua? " She asked as soon as Bela backed off wiping her tears.. she nodded in no and we left towards the hall..

Reaching there we saw Mahir standing with Yuvi.. his face was blank having no expression.. he was lost.. his eyes were blood shot red.. Bela was right.. he's in a vulnerable condition..

Just then an elderly man enters... I saw Andy going and hugging him..

" Welcome! Welcome Mr. Malhotra"

" Welcome bhaisahab.. " sumi aunty too greets him..

" Aagaya bhai agaya.. ab mujhe mere hone wale damad se to milwao.. " he said looking at everyone

" Yeh hai Mahir.. apka hone wala damad" Said Andy holding Mahir by his shoulder and I could see Mahir glaring at him..

" I'm so happy that my daughter is going to marry u.. I'm sure you'll take care of her.. " he Said smiling looking towards him..

" Waise humari hone wali bahu hai kaha? " Asked Summi looking at the door.. just then a girl enters..

Bela was standing beside me.. Vish behind us..Anu and his brother too was standing beside me witnessing the whole drama..

We checked her from bottom to top.. and when our eyes landed on her face..we all were shocked.. I felt Anu and Ansh (Anu's brother) gasp..I looked at her with wide eyes..  I head Bela whisper  " Priya? "

  I head Bela whisper  " Priya? "