CHAPTER 36

HAPPY READING
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

Bela came out of the Mansion wearing a white salwar followed by Mahir who was looking at her lovingly..

They reached the car and got inside it settling beside eachother..

" Chale? " Asked Bela when he was about to nod but then his phone started ringing..

He frowned taking out the phone when she tugged back her hairs looking at the screen only to lose all her smile..

Mahir looked at the ID and then at Bela who was already shooting daggers at the screen..

" Don't worry. I'm not receiving it.. you don't need to be jealous.." said Mahir chuckling when she looked at him narrowing her eye..

" Jealous? woh v main? Meri jutti v na bhau de ase logo ko.. " said Bela looking out of the window when he started the car muffling his laughter..

" Kitni acchi ladki hai Kayra... " He was saying when she turned towards him..

" Appki problem kya hai Mahir ji? " She asked seriously when he looked at her...

" Meri problem yeh hai ki I love your face when you get jealous... "  He said smiling widely when she rolled her eyes at him..

He chuckled taking a left turn ...

" Seriously Bela.. tumhe Kayra pasand kyu nahi?" He asked out of curiosity..

" Pasand v kyu ho..? Aise kaunse jhande gaare hai usne?" She asked shrugging when he laughed hearing her...

" Par kuch bura v kaha kia hai usne?" He asked raising his brows when she looked at him for a brief second..

Bura kia toh nahi.. par uske iraade mujhe thik nahi lagte...

Thought Bela when he clicked his fingers in front of her eyes..

" Han par apni apni choice hai right.. main aise v itne jaldi kisike kareeb nahi jati aur nahi kisiko pasand Karti hu.." she said and turned towards the window when the car stopped in front of the temple..

" Par main toh tumhe bohot jaldi pasand aa gaya tha na.. pasand ka choro tum pyaar karne lagi thi mujhse kuch he dino me?" He asked amused while coming out of the car..

" App exception the Mahir.. app mein aur dusre anjaan logo mein farq hai.. appse kuch dino me pyar hua tha kyunki app alag ho aur shayad tabhi hum ajj yaha sath hai aur kuch dino mein shaadi hai humari.. " she said coming out of the car..

" Appme aur us do din ki ayi hui ladki mein bohot farq hai.. zameen aur asmaan ka farq.." she said and walked upstairs leaving him smiling yet he was still confused as to why she always gets irritated by the mention of Kayra..

" Pata nahi Bela ko Kayra kyu nahi pasand.." he said to himself and shrugging ran upstairs..

He saw Bela standing infront of the idol joining her hands...