CHAPTER 26

🔥"Caution: long chapter ahead 😌"🔥
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HAPPY READING PEOPLE 🌹❤️
_________________________________________

Author's POV

As Bela was busy in her nap, there came 4 people in black clothes completely covering themselves!

The moment they entered the house, all the lights of SM got off!

Summi who was still awake and Vikrant who was in the hall busy in his tab got startled!

"Arey yeh lights kaise chali gayi? " Summi said loudly while coming downstairs!

Here Bela woke up from her sleep world after hearing some noises!

"Yeh lights ko kya hua? " She asked particularly to no one as she was alone in her room!

She tried to take her phone but couldn't find it in the darkness! Sighing she went downstairs with baby steps holding the wall and the relling!

As she was finally standing in the middle of the hall she couldn't hear anything!
Pin drop silence!

"Sumi ma? Bhushan  Bhaiya? Koi hai? Yeh lights ko kya hua? " She was asking continuosly but she wasn't getting any answer!

All of sudden the lights turned on and everyone shouted

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELA! "

Being surprised and shocked at the same time, she closed her mouth with both her palms!

There was everyone standing in a line!
Summi , Siya , Ansh , Priya, Anu, Kuhu , RJ, Sania , Yuvi , Vish , Vikrant, Bhushan with all other home staffs and last but not the least Mahir!

It was her birthday!
Finally she registered in her mind!
She was so busy with her life events that her  birthdate was nowhere in her mind!
She completely forgot about it!

The hall was decorated with some ballons and tea lights!
It was simple but beautiful!

"Happy Birthday bhabhi! Kuhu and Yuvi took her into a hug while she smiled mouthing a "thank you!"

"Happy Birthday beta! " Both Sumi and Siya wished her planting a soft kiss on her forehead..

" Happy Birthday Bela! " Came Anu & Priya hugging her softly..

" Happy Birthday bhabhi! " Ansh RJ & Vikrant too wished her!

" Happy Birthday bff! We love you! " Both Sania & Vish planted a kiss on her either cheeks making her giggle!

One by one every home staff wished her and she thanked everyone politely!

Only Mahir was left now!
She looked at him who was already staring her with a smile!

He held his ears whispering a ' sorry ' while she raised her brows!
He came forward and whispered in her ears "for ignoring you yesterday and today as well!"
He said with guilt in his eyes!

She shook her head smiling!

" Chalo chalo ab cake cut karte hai! " Vish exclaimed while everyone smiled at her !

A butterscotch cake with maffled butter balls on its top was brought!

Bela stood in the middle with both my bffs beside her!

She closed her eyes benting down while the light from the candle made her skin more glowing!

" Hey bhagwan! Meri family le kabhi koi aach na aye! Bas unhe hamesha khush aur surakshit rakhna! " She wished and blowed the candle!
While all these while Mahir stood there admiring her beauty!