CHAPTER 50

Mahir's POV

We shouldn't hold back our reactions on the things which effects us.. sometimes the reactions we hold back continuously for a long time ( no matter if they're really small) bottles up and then where there's no space left to hold back you just burst out on a very small and stupid thing.

Not like what happened yesterday was small or stupid. And not like it was something knew. I have been listening and getting accused about this from last 8 months and ofcourse the weeks before I discovered my love was alive which I was sure about!

She haven't stopped for once and listened to me.. she didn't let me explain myself even for once.

Is that all the love and trust she had on and for me?

What hurted me the most was she called our love. That kiss.. that moment a mistake..

She regretted it and nothing more than this could blown my mind off ..

All I wanted to do that time was break everything that was around me.. I wanted to punch someone so badly.. I felt angry... Beyond angry... And I feared I might do something resulting in hurting Bela.. hence I just bursted out on her and stormed out of that place.

I still feel bad for being so rude to her yesterday but not like she's giving any better treatment to me.

I didn't wanted to lose my temper again hence I stayed the whole day in my hotel room even though I thought and planned that I would go to the namesake haldi function to make sure I apply haldi on her.. but I just wasn't in the mood.

Instead I decided to prepare everything for the evening.. as I couldn't afford a single mistake. Afterall I had to do what was right! For me.. for Bela.. fir everyone..

Which was morally right.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Vikrant smiling at me.

" Don't worry... Everything is planned.. ab bas dulhaniya hun le jayenge!" He says making me smile weakly. He leans towards me taking me in a hug ..

I was feeling so flabbergasted.. I was feeling restless.. but like everytime.. my bestfriend was there to comfort me.

Yesterday when I came back home I was so furious and angry that I started breaking off the things in my room. Thankfully I didn't got hurt as Vikrant and Yuvi came in time to hold me back.
I was so done with everything that I said "let's just go back! I really don't want to do anything about this fucking marriage drama and ofcourse my 'oh so smart' Bela." ... They didn't said anything but just took.me to the balcony handing me a drink and we sat there in peaceful silence.

With time and blowing breeze I calmed down and realised that giving up was never a option for me.

When you love someone.. you love them selflessly.. even if they hurt you.. even if they doesn't love you back.. you can't change the feeling you have.. if you love someone truly.. you continue to love them always and forever without any terms and conditions and of course expectations!

And I definitely loved Bela with everything I had. Hence even if she hates me or hurts me it'll be always me that will have her back... So that when she falls and realises her mistake I'm there to hold her in place and hug her saying 'its ohk everything will be alright!'

My love for her is without any terms and conditions.
If it would haven't been about her safety and her marrying that douche.. I would have left her the way she wanted.. but I know that if I leave her just like that .. it won't be something good for her..
And even if she says she doesn't want to be with me.. I know what her heart wants. And I'll give it exactly what it wants.