CHAPTER 47

I have been inactive from last few days even after promising you guys to update regularly!
The thing is that I am a mess right now.
I keep laying on my bed the whole 24 hours staring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts. I don't feel like eating, sleeping or even writing which I claim to be my refreshment.
My life is fucked up and I don't know if I'll be able to continue this.
I don't know when I'll post or even I'll posy or not.
So I would say that don't wait for the updates from this writer!
I hope you guys aren't mad at me and even if you're then 🙂👍.

Bela's POV

" Ma'am is it fine now?" The beautician asked straightening my hairs for the nth time today.

I don't know what was wrong exactly. I wanted to tie up my hair into a lower bun as I didn't wanted ky henna to get spoil with my open hairs but the stupid hairs of mine were just not ready to get set hence I eventually asked them to leave them straight open.

" You're ready ma'am and you look beautiful!"  The beautician complimented me and I complied smiling back.

I picked my phone and saw his message flashed on my screen.

On my way to you!

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore the text. I am gonna write kabeer's name on my hand today.
The same place where once I wrote his name.
You're the one who's making me do this even when in real I don't want to.

Really? It's not him. It's your ego.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and I was looking pretty good. The floral jewelleries were lying infront of me and I don't know why I didn't felt to wear them.

" Bela... Kaha ho tum?" I heard Jaanvi and soon enough she stood infront of me jumping in happiness looking at me.

" Oh my god. You look just so so so beautiful..."

She exclaimed hugging me..

" And so do you!" I beamed with the same happiness hugging her back.
We looked at eachother and bursted out laughing.

" Chale? " She asked and I nodded smiling. Intertwining our fingers we left downstairs towards the garden where the ceremony was arranged.

A lot of guests were already there. I greeted Ani maa and looked at Kabeer who wore a simple green kurta.

" Eww bhai! You guys aren't twining in any sense!" Jaanvi said making a face when we looked at eachother.

" But she's looking just so beautiful!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to find Mahir standing right infront of me.

" Oh my god! Infact Bela  you and umm you?" Jaanvi looked confused at  Mahir who smiled at her introducing himself "Mahir! Mahir Sehgal!"

"Yeah! Mahir and Bela are complimenting eachother!" She said with an amused smile.