CHAPTER 7

Happy Reading People
______________________________________
Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

The decorations of Kuhu's wedding rituals started with full swing....

The house was decorated like a bride..
All the decorations were supervised by Bela and Sania..

Vish looked after Kuhu's outfits and makeup...

Mahir and Yuvi were given the work of handling the guests..

Catering was too supervised by Bela...

Sumi was just looking after all the rituals and customs of their family..

Mahir came with the decorators that's when he noticed Bela decorating the cakes sitting on the dining table along with Sania..

Everything around him gof blurred.. he could see only Bela there...

His breath got hitched looking at the beauty in front of him...

Just then Vish came and tapped his shoulder " kya hua Mahir are u ok? "

"Umm ..huh? Haan! " Said Mahir and left from there after composing himself.. while vish kept looking at his dispersing figure and frowned saying "kitna ajeeb behave kr rha hai ! "

All the guest strated coming and there came RJ with his family..

Summi and Mahir greeted them while Yuvi went to call the girls..

In kuhu's room

"Yaar kuhu kitna sajegi ? Dikhna tujhe bhoot he hai.. chal na ab " said Yuvi entering the room..

"Yuviii! Ase kaun bolta hai " scolded sania..

"What yaar.. kabse wait kr rha hu bahar main.. ab toh ladke wale v aa gaye " said Yuvi being irritated..

" Han toh stupid uski engagement hai.. ready nahi hogi kya? Tum bandar dikhoge chalega bt she must look beautiful u idiot " taunted Vish..

" You!!!" Yuvi was going to reply back but cut off by Bela..

"Stop it guys! Stop it! Kuhu is ready..and yeah Yuvi aren't u getting late now ? " asked Bela raising her brows..

They went downstairs with Kuhu..

After the formal greeting and talks Kuhu and RJ exchanged rings...

The couple dance was announced..

RJ and Kuhu started moving with the beats while Yuvi came to Sania asking her for dance who nodded while blushing..

Bela looked at her expressions and smiled internally.. just then she felt a hand in her waist..

" Dance? " whispered Mahir in her ears..

" But Mahir ji yaha sab hai " She said looking at everyone...