CHAPTER 56

Mahir's POV

The sunlight peeked through the huge window falling straight on my face.. my eyelids flickered opened and the first thing I felt was warmth. I looked at myself to see I was covered with a thin blanket and I had a pillow under my head.

As much as I remember I came back to my room in the midnight and laid here staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

I looked over at the bed and there she was sleeping soundly.

She must be the one behind this! I sighed looking at the blanket.

If she cares for me so much then why she says all those stuffs to me?

She really thought I would force her?

Really?

What does she think I'm ?

I know I love her .. more than anything else in the world.. but she should know that if I say I love her then I mean it.. and the awful words hurts you the most when it comes out from the person whom you love the most.

I was busy in my thoughts staring at the floor when I felt a gaze on myself. I snapped my head to my right and saw her already looking at me with ..

Guilt?

Whom are we kidding! She can never be guilty!

Like never! Specially when the words were directed at me..

Because she clearly hates me!

I guess saving her from Kabeer was important and now that she's safe I guess I'll give her what she wants!

I got up from my place and walked towards the washroom.. from the corner of my eyes I noticed how she was eager to say something to stop me but she didn't.

Ofcourse.. after all.. her ego is everything to her..

I take a shower and change into a white kurti set. When I enter the room I find it empty.

She must be somewhere downstairs.

I wear my watch and after brushing my hairs and spraying the deodorant I make my way downstairs.

" Lo Mahir bhi aa gaya.. " Siya aunty said sighing in relief.

" Good morning everyone!" I said forcing a smile.

" Morning beta.. tum Yuvi, Ansh aur Vikrant ke sath jaldi se Murti le aao.. pooja ka waqt ho jayega fir.." aunty said and I nodded. All of them were ready in the traditional outfits.

We didn't wasted time and left to bring our Ganpati Bappa.

It took us exactly 1 hour to come back with Bappa .. we then entered inside the mansion while both the moms showered marigold petals particularly on Bappa.

We made our way to the pooja ghar .. it was already decorated... With help of Yuvi I placed Bappa on the place that was specially arranged.. we then took some steps back and looked at the view which actually was beautiful.

 we then took some steps back and looked at the view which actually was beautiful