CHAPTER 31

💗Happy Reading People 💗
__________________

Mahir's POV

" Par woh ajj achanak cafe kyu chali gayi?" I asked to Siya aunty...

I took a leave from office today as I wanted to spend sometime with her...

She was looking really disturbed from the day of engagement...

I told her that it was just an accident which it actually is.. but I don't know why she's not convinced..

" I don't know beta.. keh rahi thi ki bohot din ho gaya woh gayi nahi cafe .. " she replied coming towards me..

" Accha .. thik hai.. main toh fir cafe he chala jata hu... Wohi mil lunga ussey.." I said while she nodded..

I left Mittal mansion and drove directly to Sisterhood cafe..

Parking my car outside I went inside directly to the kitchen...

" Bela... Where are you?" I went inside only to find Sania busy with a cake...

She looked at me confused ..

" Mahir tum? " She asked looking at me ...

" Han woh.. Bela se milna tha.. Siya aunty ne kaha woh cafe ayi hai toh main yehi aa gaya.." I said moving towards her..

" What? Bela aur cafe? Kab? I mean woh toh yaha ayi he nahi.." she said confused...

" Ayi nahi matlab? Usne ghar me yehi kaha ki woh .. yaha cafe aa rahi hai.." I said worried..

" Par Mahir woh yaha nahi ayi . Main subah se yehi hu.. woh toh ayi he nahi.." she replied getting worried..

" Damn.." I took out my phone dialling her number when we heard the ringtone..

We turned towards the door only to find her entering...

" Bela..." Sania left a sigh of relief after looking at her ..

I immediately took her in my arms making her startled..

" Mahir ji? Kya hua?" She asked surprised as I hid my face in the crook of her neck..

" Where the hell were you? Tum kabka ghar se nikli thi... Cafe aogi bolkar aur ab aa rhi ho!" I asked her sternly when she tugged her hair behind adjusting her cloth ...

" Main toh traffic me fas gayi thi.. actually cab se ayi na.. so thora traffic tha..aur han mujhe cab change v karni pari adhe raste se.. as unke cab me kuch problem ho gayi achanak.." she explained keeping her bag on the counter..

" Toh batana toh chaiye na Bela.. pata hai kitne tension me aa gaye the hum.." Sania said when she looked at us..

" Par app yaha kya kar rhe ho?" She asked looking at me..

" I took a leave to spend some time with you.. " I said when she smiled..

" App betho.. main kuch prepare krti hu!" She said when I nodded sitting on the chair beside..

" Tumhara per kaisa hai ab?" Asked Sania while Bela was preparing the dough..

" Uh.. better... " She replied smiling slightly..

" What we were thinking was..let's just get done with the wedding rituals.. as your leg is better now.." I said when she nodded..

" I'm ready.. " she said smiling..

" I'll tell mom then... Mujhe feel ho raha hai postpone karna sahi nahi hoga.." I stated when both the girls nodded..

That evening..