EPILOGUE

Author's POV

4 years later...

The workers in the Sehgal Mansion were seen decorating the hall while some of them were placing the basket of fruits and flowers near pooja garh.. the whole mansion was decorated with flowers and a huge sitting arrangement was made in the centre of the hall with a hawankund.

Bhushan, the most trusted worker of SM who has been working here since 15 years now, who is a part of this family came holding the huge plate of motichoor ke laddoos followed by two more female workers.

" Arey Bhushan.. kitni der lagadi.. " his head snaps to the direction of the voice and he looks down immediately.

" Sorry Sumitra Ma'am.. woh main bahar ke decorations bhi dekh raha tha ." He apologises bowing his head.

" Accha koi baat nahi. Ab jaldi se yeh mithai pandit Ii ke samne rakhdo.." she orders while he nods doing the same .

She comes to the hall and smile looking at the now completed decoration.. she looks around to find just the workers and the priest who was placing the flower basket and other stuffs according to his convenience...

" Kuhu, Sania yeh log kaha hai?" She asks to Bhushan as he comes towards her..

" Yaha hai maa.." she turns to find Sania smiling widely at her now mother-in-law holding her 2 years old babygirl in her arms who was smiling and giggling being in her momma's hold..

" Arey.. Yuvika... Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho  app... Come.. dadi ke pass aao..." Sumi lifts the little princess in her arms who claps her hands showing her pearly teeth.

" Pyaari toh lagegi he.. akhir kar maine jo taiyari kia hai isey.." comes Vish's reply as she walks towards them with her husband, Vikrant in tow.

" Totally self obsessed... Even after 4 years.." says Yuvi rolling his eyes as he walks towards his wife planting a kiss on her tample and then takes Yuvika in his arms who immediately starts jumping on his arms making everyone laugh.

" Vish mami.. dekho na Vina meri baat he nahi man rahi hai.." their comes another voice and every head snaps to the direction to find Kavya, kuhu's daughter, the eldest in the kids frowning as she walks towards them holding the  2 year old Vina, Vishrant's daughter who had a cute pout on her face.

" Kya ho gaya Kavu?" Asked Vikrant getting on his knees to be on their level.

" Vikrant Mamu.. mumma bolti hai ki prasad hamesha  puja ke bad khaya jata hai.. but Vina jidd kar rahi hai  ki usey abhi he laddo khane hai hai.." she complaints pointing her fingers at the little cutie who was now frowning.

Vikrant turns to his little princess and shakes his head ..

" Vina.. princess Kavya di is right.. hume Pooja khatam hone tak wait karna chahiye na.." he says softly palming her chubby cheeks.

" But dadda.. I like laddduuuuu.." she whines making everyone laugh..

" Yes baby.. we know.. but you know.. pehle god laddoo khayenge.. kyunki laddo God ka v favorite hai right.. aur fir hum sab khayenge..  yehi proper way hota hai bacche.." Says Sania bending to her level kissing the top of her head..

" Okk.." she says shrugging...

" Masi ki chamchi.." Vish mutters rolling her eyes..

" Mummy kaha hai??" Asks Kavya looking at everyone..