yall

I swear I'm going to update a story but I can't help but notice how comfortable you guys seem here. And it makes me sooooooo happy because that was the exact point of this book. Many POC women including myself don't get a lot of recognition and its sad and can have somewhat have an effect on confidence. I go through the comments sometimes and see you guys talking and enjoying the chapter and it makes me so happy.

But y'all know I gotta fuss at y'all too though. My beautiful POC women my beautiful beautiful babies stop it on these tik tok boys comments with "I bet he doesn't like black girls" or "do you like latinas tho" or "Asian girls have one question" Stop it stop it right now. We will not chase anybody. And thats just giving the boys who don't actually like POC women clout because they figured if I act like I like POC I will get more followers and blah blah. So I'm not saying you know don't flirt a little bit because there's nothing wrong with that. But don't put yourselves out there to the point where you look desperate.

New chapter coming out today since I start school soon and then we are going to be on an update once a week schedule which will probably be on Mondays.

Love you guys stay safe and amazing and beautiful and kind and gorgeous and smart and....sorry I get carried away at times...but anyways LOVE YOU GUYS❤❤❤❤