Tayler(you get insecure)

Fun Fact about this imagine is it was hard to write and I will tell you why. I wanted to make brown and dark skin babies feel represented as well and as a light skinned black woman it was hard for me because I didnt want to make it seem fetishizing(did I spell that right😂) so thats why I left it open for you to add your own skin color because I didnt want any one to feel left out

I love Tayler and our relationship so much. But I couldn't help but have insecurities. To start off he was a white boy and I was a black girl. There were comments that would say that Tayler is only with me because he feels bad for me.

I get up to go look in the mirror. I stand at the mirror in my crop top and shorts as tears hit the floor. I know what your thinking Y\N why would you wear that if you're insecure. Look it's hot ok.

I hear footsteps running up the stairs. I hurry to wipe my tears and try to not look like a slob." Hey baby girl", your boyfriend Tayler says."Um hey ", I say still patting my eyes. " You good", Tayler asked with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine ", I say as tears well up in my eyes again. The tears fall and Tayler grabs and hugs me. He grabs my face and gives me a kiss on the forehead. We stand them for a few minutes and he asks me am I ready to talk about it.

" I'm ready", I reply. "Tayler I love you I really do", I continue. " It's just your some "fans" are really mean and hurtful", I finish. "Stand up and come with me", Tayler says. I get up and he grabs my hand. He brings me to the bathroom and stands me in front of him. We stand in the mirror.

" I see a gorgeous girl who has the most amazing personality", Tayler starts. He grabs my face and says" who has beautiful (skin color) skin. His arms then travels down to my butt. He gives my butt a soft squeeze and I jump. "Let's not even get started on this body", he says with a chuckle.

" Look i don't care what anyone else says your my girl and that's all that matters i love you for you", he says as he places a kiss on my lips.

He then post this on Twitter with a caption that says:

taylerholder:had to comfort @your Instagram name all day today because of some comments people have been leaving about her. if i see anymore rude comments you will get blocked. Love you bebe❤🥰

 Love you bebe❤🥰