Tayler Holder(fight)

Tayler and I have talked about our exes a couple months ago and lets just say it didn't go well. My relationship before Tayler was a clean mutual break up we just weren't ready for each other. Now Taylers breakup was awful. The girl was clearly toxic. So hearing how terribly he was treated made me so angry. How could someone treat such a sweetheart like Tayler like absolute crap. Now I know your wondering Y/N you are telling us this because.Ms.Toxic decided to stop by the Sway La house,since Tayler posted we were going to be hanging out with the Sway Boys today I guess and let's just say it didn't end well.

2 HOURS AGO
"TAYLER HOLDER GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM RIGHT NOW.",I yell chasing the brunette around the house. "NOPE BECAUSE ITS GETTING MORE ATTENTION THAN ME.",he says running into the kitchen with the creamy goodness(get yall heads outta the gutter ya nasties😂).

I follow him into the kitchen and see that he has the ice cream on top of the refrigerator. Curse my short legs. "Tayler please get it.,"I say with a pout. "I dont know baby girl I may have to be bought.",he says with a slick smile. "What is it.,"I say trying to climb the counters.

"6 kisses.",he says with his lips puckered. I hop off the counter and go to kiss him. "Give..me..my..ice..cream..please.", I say after each kiss. We pull away and he smiles. *doorbell rings* "ILL GET IT.",I yell through the house. I jog to the door and open it to see a girl with dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and she was just a bit taller than me.

"Hi is Tayler here?",she says. Who is this and why is she asking for my boyfriend. "Um yea who are-Crystal what are you doing here",I say but Tayler cuts me off coming to the door to make sure everything was ok."What are you doing here?",he says looking at her. "OHHHH this is Crystal.",I say pointing. "Yea I am and what about it.",she says rolling her eyes. "Tayler she about to lose those eyes.",I say as Tayler grabs my arm and pulls me behind him.

"What are you doing Crystal?", Tayler says rubbing his temple. "You blew up on me and got famous on me and acted like you couldn't call me.",she says walking up to Tayler and rubbing his arm. Tayler pulls her off."My girlfriend is literally right here.",he then says."I dont see much.",she says walking up to me and pushing me. "Tay I tried I'm sorry", I walk to Crystal and grab her by the hair and drag her out the door. "Y/N!",Tayler yells and everyone runs outside.

"I already wanted the rounds since I heard about you.",I say. I push her to the ground and get on top of her and start hitting her in the face. "I'm...sick...of....you.",I say. I feel arms wrap around my waist and lift me off her. "Babe cmon.",I hear Tayler. I get off her and this girl got the nerve to spit blood on my shoes. "Girl I will rock your...",I say jumping back but Tayler catches me.

"Get out of here Crystal.",Bryce yells. "Well that was interesting.",Jaden says with a laugh. "Y/N what's that in your hands.",Josh says pointing. "Huh oh this....her extensions.",I say with a bright smile. Tayler shakes his head, wraps an arm around my waist,and we all walk back to the house.

If you saw this on one of my other books you in my business dont do that. Let me stop playing. But I hope you guys enjoyed. I thought this update was funny.😂 but yea love you my sweet babies and stay safe.🦋❤