You Guys are Spies(DEREK TRENDZ)

"Jayyy little help.",I yell across the room to my best friend. "Kinda busy over here too.",she yells while jumping on the back of a tall man. I look at the man whose nearly twice my size and he puts his foot on chest and pushes down. I gasp and breathe for air. I start to black out but the foot that was holding my chest captive suddenly comes off.

I take a deep breath to get back the air I lost.  Jay rushes over and taps me on the back. "You good Y/N/N.",she says."Wh-hhy do we do -thi-s ag-ain", I say managing to choke out a laugh. Jay laughs and helps me stand up. "Its not over yet we still have to get to the main office on the southern wing to get the files.",she says disconnecting her taser from the twitching man's shoulders.

"Lets go.", I say with a smile. "I'll race you",Jay says taking off down the hall. Now I know you're wondering what on earth is going on right now. Well my best friend Jayden and I are kids of well known spies. And well we decided to keep the family tradition going. We took on the mission after our best friends,one who is my boyfriend, went missing an hour or two ago on a mission. "We have to go save our boyfriends",I say with a teasing smile. I always tease Jayden about Mike. She says she doesnt like him but her actions say otherwise. "Mike is not my boyfriend",she says flustered.

We make it down the hall, enter the main office and grab the files.Only for the doors and windows to be slammed shut and locked. The chair sitting at the mahogany desk turns around to see the devil incarnate himself. "Well if isn't Thing 1 and Thing 2.", Dr.Bedevil says.

"Open the doors Doctor and we will go easy on you.", Jay says. "What? No hello. You girls have truly lost your manners.",Dr. Bedevil says shaking his head. "I've had enough of this",I say running to the desk but gets thrown into a wall. Ughh my head. "A plasma wall ouch",Jay says rushing over to help me up. "This is going to take a while.", I say at looking at Jay. We fight with Dr Bedevil for atleast the next 3 hours when he starts laughing. Jay is holding him by his collar with her fist mid hit. We look at each other confused. What type of person laughs when getting their butt kicked.

"Oh you silly girls Ms.Y/N and Ms.Jayden.",he says laughing hysterically. "Ill make you a deal.",He continues. "You let me keep my files and I'll let your little boyfriends go.",He says grabbing a small black remote and turning on a screen. On the screen was Derek and Mike locked in a room tied up with bloodied faces. "He is not my boyfriendddd.",Jayden groans as she pushes him and he falls to the ground. "aht aht one wrong move ladies and I electrocute them to death.",Dr says. "Ok look we will let you keep the files",I say holding my hands up. Jayden looks over to me in confusion but I respond with a small wink.  "But you have to give me the remote",I say walking closer to him with my hands still up.

I make it over to him. He holds his hands out. I give him a smile and kick him to swipe him off his feet. Jay runs over rips his tie off and starts to tie his hands to his desk chair. He starts screaming for his guards so I take his handkerchief and shoved it into his mouth.(Wow this got really kinky lol)"I'll be taking this",Jayden says grabbing the remote to the chairs.Boys you good",I say into the speakerphone. "We're good",they respond. The boys soon let out a yelp and try to escape from the chairs. Jay quickly turns off the remote. My head whips to Jayden. "Sorry wrong button",She says quickly with a shrug of her shoulders. She finds the right remote and the boys are released from the chairs. They both go for the man that has been beating them for the past two hours, and hes down in minutes.

"Boys meet us in the main lobby",I say into the speaker. "Got it babe",Derek says as he and Mike rush out of the room. "AWW he called you babe".,Jay says as we run out of the room . "Shut it Jay".,I say running outside of the office. We have to fight a few more guards but they were no biggie. Then out the blue the huge guy Jay tasered earlier is back. "Oh you've got to be kidding me",I say running up to him. He stops me in my tracks and grabs me by the throat. I start to see stars but I get an idea. "Ughh daddy',I moan. The giant of a man looks at me confused and his grip loosens. I take the chance to get him in the balls and he drops me. "Lets go bro before he gets back up. I am not fighting him again.",I say with a slight smirk and laugh.

We meet the boys in the main lobby."Derek",I say running over to hi. I place a kiss on his lips and grab his hand. Mike looks at Jayden and holds his hands out jokingly mocking Derek and I. "Oh why not",Jayden walks up to Mike places her hands on his brown cheeks and kisses him. "Wow",Mike says. We laugh the curly headed boy's reaction and make our escape before we have to fight any more guards.

 Running outside to the cars to get out of here. "Y/N/N you're riding with me",Derek saying rushing over to his car. I nod and run to the bright cherry red Camaro. "Hey Jay-shut up and get in Mikey,"Mike says but gets interrupted by Jay's giggles. We leave Dr.Bedevil's mansion and are now heading back to HQ. "You did good out there saved me and Mikey's butts.",he says reaching over grabbing my hand. He pulls it up to his lips placing a kiss on it . "All in a days work D all in a days work"., I say with a smile. I look over at the window to see the sun setting. As I watch the sky radiate with beautiful and vibrant pinks, oranges, and reds I start to drift off to sleep.

This was so fun to write. I really liked this. I hope it turned it out good and you guys enjoyed it.