Mariano(You Get Your Hair Braided)

I am so excited today. Every girl feels like a new person when they get their hair did. After . For the past week, I've been looking on Pinterest and Instagram for styles. I wake up to do my morning routine and get dressed. After I get dressed I do my makeup and leave my hair in its bun all washed and dried since I was getting it braided.

My make up:

My Outfit:

I call my hairdresser May to see if she was ready for me

I call my hairdresser May to see if she was ready for me."Hey girl you ready", I ask. "Yea girl come on in.", she replies. " Aight gimme 20 minutes.", I say. I hang up, head downstairs, and walk to my car.

I get the salon and feel even more excited. I love getting new hairstyles. I walk into the salon and hug May. "Hello again girly.", I say. " What it do boo.", says May. I sit down and she gets to work. We make girl talk but I start to get hungry.

"Girl I'm about to call Mariano to bring me something to eat. You want something?", I giggle with a rumbling stomach." Hey papi", I say as he answers the phone."Wassup baby girl.", he says. I just melt at the sound of his voice.

"I'm at May's and I need you to bring me and her some American Deli.", I say. " Aight baby I gotchu gimme about 30 minutes.", he says with a chuckle. "Okay bye love you", I say. " Love you too baby", he replies.

I get off the phone and see May looking at me with a smirk."What?", you say rolling your eyes."Girl you in loveeeeee.", she drags. "Shut up May.",I say pushing her. You both laugh and she continues to do your hair.30 minutes past and I see my fine boyfriend walk through the door.

"Hey boo", you say." What's up baby", he says bending down to give me a kiss on the lips. "Hey May", he says." Hey Mariano", May says."Ooo my baby looking good", he says as I blush."Boy gone", I giggle. Mariano sits down and talks while I eat. An hour pasts and May finishes my hair and your girl looks fire
My Hair:(we gone ignore baby girl edges ok...ok)

"Ooo baby girl looking fire

"Ooo baby girl looking fire.", I hear Mariano. " Thank you boo and thank you May got me looking good.", I say giving her a hug. "Here baby", I hear Mariano say. I turn around to see Mariano holding Tylenol. Mariano always bring me tylenol on my hair appointment especially for braids. "Awww thank you baby.", I say take them. " You ready to go to the movies?", Mariano continues."Yea lets roll, " I say grabbing his hand. We leave the salon and head out for our date.