Sebastien Andrade

Today was Seb and I's 4 year old daughter first ballet recital. We both wanted today to be the best day ever for Adriana. Her recital is at 6 and its around 10 in the morning now. I want to take her to get her nails and her hair done at the spy and salon. I try to get up so I can go wake up Adri but there is a dead weight on me. I look and see its Seb with his head on my chest and arms wrapped around me."Sebbyyyy Seb Sebastien let me up please.", I say hitting his arm. "Nope.",he says with his eyes still close and a smirk on his face. "Come onnnn today is Adri's recital we have a lot to do today.",I giggle. "Fine lets go wake the little demon.",he says with a laugh. "She's your child too Andrade.",I say with a laugh as well getting out of bed.

We walk to Adriana's room and open the door to see our beautiful princess still asleep in her Princess Moana sheets. "Adri time to get up baby.",I say shaking her. I wish I got wake up like this. My mom,when I was a kid,would come in and yelling. Like maam can I figure who I am first but thats beside the point. Her eyes open and she gives a small smile. "Hi mama and dada.",Adri says.

"I excited for today!",she says as she sits up more excited. "We are too baby.",Sebastien says picking her up. Ever since Adriana was born she has loved dance. Honestly pretty sure the child came out of the womb dancing. Seb carries her to the bathroom and I follow. He sits her on the counter and starts to give us our toothbrushes. We have a little family routine we like to follow and so far its been a success.We sing and dance around the bathroom till we are done. Seb gets Adri off the counter and she runs to her room to pick out her outfit. Before yall call my baby dirty she took her shower like night like me and Sebastien.We finished getting dressed,Adri and I, go to get in the car after saying bye to Sebastien. We get to the salon. 

I get a new wig installed and my nails did. Adri gets her hair curled and nails did. "Adri what does mommy tell you if your future boyfriend doesn't pay for things like this",I say looking at the curly haired girl. "Do it yourself because we don't need men",she says with her eyebrows furrowed. "My girl",I say holding my hand up for a high five.After we leave the salon to head to the cleaners to pick up her tutu and dress. After picking up everything we head back home, pick up Seb, and drive to the recital. The dressing room is full of frantic parents and crying toddlers. Luckily Adri is a very well behaved and classy,like her mother....on a good day,.

Its time for Adri to go on stage."Ladies and Gentleman welcome Ms.Adriana to the stage performing her  lyrical solo.",the announcer says. Seb and I rush out to our seats next to his sisters,mom, and rest of the family. Watching Adri perform a few tears well in my eyes. My little girl is growing up and I don't like it. I look up to see Sebastien letting a few tears drop onto his shirt. Adriana finishes her performance and she looked beautiful. We go backstage and rush to get her ready for the group dance. All the kids did amazing. We only had one slip up were one of the girls shoe flew off and hit another girl in the head but they both finished strong and now its time to go home.

We comeback stage once more and the three year old  is ambushed with flowers,candy,and gifts.  We take a ton of pictures and go out to eat after. Sebastien puts Adri in her carseat making sure she is buckled in nice and snug after we leave Buffalo Wild Wings.  On the way home we vibe out to Brent Faiyaz. We pull into the drive way and Seb goes to get Adri out of her car as I go to open the door.

Sebastien goes to tuck Adri in with me following in pursuit. We each give her a kiss on the forehead and a small hug careful not to wake her up. Seb grabs my hand and walks to our bedroom. "Babe can we have another?",Seb says with a whisper. "Another kid?",I question. "No another bed yes babe another kid",Sebastien says with a low laugh careful not to wake Adriana. "Hey I'm tired alright and um sure why not Adri is getting older and we have talked about wanting more kids",I say with my thinking face.

 "Perfect because we can get started right- nope",Sebastien says but gets interrupted by my finger to his lips. " Did you not hear me say I am tired and I am not waking my child up to the bed hitting the wall.",I say pulling my finger from his lips. "Sure its the bed making all the noise.",He says rolling his eyes. "If you want to keep those baby blues i think you should stop rolling them",I say snuggling into the covers. "Yea yea",Seb says wrapping his arms around me placing a kiss of my cheek. Goodnight baby love you",he says ."Night love you more",I say drifting off to sleep.