Storytime

So guys. Like i said you guys are like my babies so i have to tell yall this story. My boy best friend and I always had a flirty playful friendship because he used to like me. And I used to like him but i knew we wouldnt work as a couple. So about a month ago me and my boy best friend got into a big argument. I texted him one night but he didnt text back. But I wasnt sweating it though. It was all good. So he texts me back the next day( early that morning) and was like sorry I was blowing somebody back out. And since it was like really early in the morning I was still have asleep so I didnt answer. So later on thst morning/afternoon he was like hey why didnt you answer lol or whatever. And so i decided to mess with him and be like maybe I didnt want to Mr.Blowing Back Out. And hes like yep and blah blah.
And so it was that time of the month for me(tmi ik) so i was messing with him like stopppp im gonna get jealous and blah blah. And so hes like why get jealous over something thats not yours. And so im like ouch but ok lol. This is what really was the cause for the whole argument. Yall... This boy sent me a picture of the hickeys she gave him. And so im like oh ok uh cute or whatever. And hes like yep pretty hickeys from a pretty girl. So we talk for a little longer before he gets busy.

Fast forward like a week or two
I texted him on insta to send me his number again because I got a new phone. And so we joke around and so I bring up the hickey pic but I wanted to know if he actually thought it was cool sending me that. And so things start getting heated 💀 because apparently he thought it was ok because im his best friend. Mind you he acts weird with me everytime he gets a girlfriend. Like i understand you want to respect your girl but dont act weird with me lol and so we are hard down arguing because im trying to get him to understand why that wasnt a normal thing to do yk. And so im like if i sent you a video of me getting piped you wouldnt be annoyed or whatever and he said no hed be happy for me.  And so i realized everytime he gets weird i know he has girlfriend. So i was like bro do you have a girlfriend or something like youre beijg mad weird. And hes like yes and yallllllll I got even more mad. Because like I said we have playful flirty friendship but ofc since im not that type of person i dont do it when he has a gf. So instead of telling me hey i got a gf he just decides to act weird untill he's like oh yea Ky i have a gf.

And so im like lets talk about this because once again you act like this everytime you get a gf. And hes like no i dont and i dont wanna talk about this. And so im like yes lets talk about this because if we dont now we arent ever. And i literally havent talked to him in maybe a month. Yall i literally cried for an hour after. Like i mean literal sobbing. It was bad lol. I was mad and sad because it was like he couldnt understand why that was crazy lol. But yea theres a little story time. So im curious what do you guys think about this and what would you do?