Bakugo

This is a request for my Renny.❤( type of couple that insults each other 24/7. one day everyone actually sees us being nice to each other and thinks the world is ending.)

"Hey B how do I look?",I say walking into the living room with everyone else. He looks up his phone and laughs. "My eyebrows raise in confusion. "What's so funny.",I say crossing my arms. "Mirrors can't talk lucky for you they can't laugh either.",he says looking back at his phone. I roll my eyes and throw my hair brush at him. Bakugo and I are that couple that insults and roasts each other 24/7 but if someone else does it you will get beat up.

"Are you guys ever nice to each other?",Kirishima says drinking his water.I lay down next to Bakugo on the couch. "Well babe if laughter is the best medicine your face must be curing the world and to answer your question Kiri he starts it all the time so no.",I say pinching his cheeks. He laughs and pushes me. "It's all love though ugly.",he says kissing my cheek at first then biting it. 

"Ow B.",I say slapping(playfully of course we don't do abusive relationships babies) his face. He pulls me into his lap and pinches my stomach. "Say uncle....actually no say daddy.",he says with a smirk."What no way.",I say trying to take the pain as long as I could but it started to burn. "Ok ok daddy daddy.",I say.

I sit up to see Izuku and Momo laughing. "Shut up.",I say fixing my hair and laughing. We sit around and talk for a few more hours. Then Momo and Izuku leave. I close the door and go to sit back with Bakugo. "Hey stank.",I say sitting on his lap. "What's up.",he says kissing me on the cheek. "What if we act like a cute lovey dovey couple tomorrow.",I say.

"Ok im down.",B says. We decide what we are going to do and I head home because we have school the next day. I wake up get dressed and call Bakugo to make sure the plan is a ago.I get to school and see Ochaka Izuku Kirishima and Bakugo. Its now or never.

I walk up to the Bakugo and wrap my hands around his eyes. "Guess who?",I say kissing his cheek. "Is it my beautiful princess who I love so much.",he says grabbing my hands and kissing each one. I giggle and he pulls me in for a hug.

I look at Ochaka Kirishima and Izuku and their mouths are wide open. "What guys.",I say as B wraps his arms around my waist kissing my neck. I love this the looks on their faces are amazing.

"Ok thats it the world has to be ending because there is no way you guys are being nice to each other.",Kiri says looking at us in confusion. "Yea you guys this is really weird.Renny are you ok? Bakugo do you have a fever or something.",Izuku says holding a hand to B's forehead."I can't love on my gorgeous baby.",Bakugo says kissing on my neck still.

"Yea guys come on we are a couple.",I say pulling him in for a kiss. "My handsome sweet boy.",I say with a smile. Bakugo looks at my eyes with a bright smile.

"I'm gonna puke.",Ochaka says holding on to Izuku's shoulder. "I know what's going on.",Kiri says with his hands wrapped around his book bag straps. "You guys are being nice to each other because we said you couldn't be nice to each other for a day.",Kiri finishes. "Whatttt?",B and I say. We all laugh.

"Ok now be mean to each other again if you guys are like this any longer i'm going to throw up my breakfast.",Osaka says with a giggle. "Oh thank you I couldn't take being nice any longer.",Baku says pushing me off of him with a laugh.

"Oh wow babe wow.",I say with a giggle. "No need for insults when your face is already one.",I say sticking my tongue out. "Oh really well babe you know what I always say don't be ashamed of who you are that's your parents job.",B says with a smirk.

I squint my eyes at him but cant help but laugh. "And they're back.",Izuku says as I grab Baku's hand and we walk to class."Yep.",Kiri says shaking his head as he watches me smack Bakugo's butt and him pinch my neck