embarrassing him

For my baby Renny💕💕

I invited the bakusquad over my house for a chill day since its the weekend. I hear my doorbell ring and I get up to go answer stubbing my toe in the process. "Oh my-ughh.",I say limping to the door. Opening the door and I see Bakugo with Kirishima, Denki,Mina, and Sero. "Hey guys come in.",I say giving each of them a hug. Bakugo is the last to come in. "Hey B.",I say giving him a hug and a kiss. "Hi baby.",he says grabbing my hands and kissing them.

Today I plan on playing around with Bakugo a little bit. We have been known as that couple to tease and embarrass each other in public. And today was going to be no different. "Hey baby remember when you have to stop by my house to change on your break at work.",I say going into my bedroom.

"Yessss.",He drags confused why I am asking. "Well you kinda left something.",I say in a teasing tone. I peek my head from around the corner with a smile. Bakugo realizes what that smile means and rushes to get up. "Renny....no.",Baku says reaching for it. "Aw babe come one they are just your spongebob undies.",I say holding the neon yellow underwear with the adorable sponge.

Kirishima,Denki,Mina,and Sero mouths drop. The Bakugo wears a cartooned sponge on his underwear. "So babe what do you want me to do with them.",I say continuously flaunting the underwear. "Burn them.",he whispers. "I'm sorry?",I say with my finger to my ear. "Give them here Renny.",he says with a laugh and starts chasing me. We run around the house while Bakusquad sit on the coach laughing their butt off.

"Gotchu!",Baku says grabbing my waist. I scream and try to get him off but he has a tight grip."Give me the underwear Renny now.",he says tickling me. I let go of the underwear and Bakugo sits me on my feet. He takes the underwear and stuff them in his bookbag. "I hate you.",he says while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I hate you more.",I say returning the kiss."You guys are confusing.",Kirishima says shaking his head. Sero,Denki and Mina shake their head in agreeance. "Yea one minute you guys are flirty and cute then one minute its world war 3.",Denki says laughing.

"Its all out of love though right baby?",he says kissing my neck. "Yea of course.",I say." Which also made me think about last nig-",I try to say but Bakugo puts his hand over my mouth. "Sshhh.",he says shaking his head. My muffled laughs gets smile from everyone. He takes his hand off my mouth. "I was just going to say last night when I got you dancing with Lulu(our golden retriever)to Princess and the Frog.",I say hopping off his lap because I know he's going to kill me. "Laurennnnnn.",Baku says running after me. Today is going to be so fun. We are just getting started.