Chris Daniels(Viagra Prank)

I'm so glad yall requesting Chris thats my baby daddy.😩 I'm sorry yall I got outta character Chris just takes me there lol. 

         "Wassup Growl Gang.", I say with a growl. "So today I'm going to prank Chris today with some Viagra.",I say shaking the box. "He got me last week as you guys saw in last week's video with the vibrating panties.",I say rolling my eyes. "But yeah so I'm about to cook lunch and slip put this into it.",I say with a smile. (dont drug people kids). "Samayaa what you cooking bae.",I hear Chris yell from downstairs. "Do yall hear how loud he is.",I say shaking my head. I get up while turning the camera off and go downstairs. 

           "Why you so loud all the time Christopher?",I say walking over to him. "Only for you baby.",he says with a smile. He growls and gives me a kiss. "You're such a weirdo.", I say pushing him. "Now come help me cook.",I say grabbing his hand. "Alright bubba I'm right behind you go ahead.",he says looking me up and down. I raise an eyebrow but walk into the kitchen. I feel a sting on my butt and hear Chris's laugh. 

              "Owww Chris.",I say with a laugh rubbing my butt. "Aww Im sorry my big baby.",he says kissing my on cheek and rubbing my butt. We go in the kitchen and get everything we need. I would say we are both cooking but all Chris did was wrap his arms around my waist and cuddled me. "This shirt is hot I'm going to go change.",Chris says kissing me on the cheek. "Ok baby.",I say. Chris goes upstairs and run to get the camera. "Alright guys Chris went up stairs to change shirts and heres the viagra.",I say showing the box. I get out the sweet tea jug and pour our glasses. I pour the viagra into Chris cup. 

       Chris comes back down stairs and I act like I was still filming. I sit at the table and we start eating. Chris picks up his cup to have a drink and I hold back a giggle. We finish eating and go to the tv room and chill on the couch. We turn on Ride Along. As we are watching the movie Chris kept moving around and fixing his pants. "You good baby.",I say sitting up to get a better look at him. His face was flustered and his cheeks were a light pink. "Yea Maya I'm good.",he says with a gulp. "Ok.",I say with my eyebrow raised. I lay back on his chest but I feel a hand rubbing on my thigh. The hand that rested on my thigh soon made its way up to my boob. "Chris what are you doing?",I say with a smile. 

      "I can't rub on my baby.",he says as he keeps rubbing me. "I was just wondering.",I say. "I'll be back I gotta go to the bathroom.",I say giving his a kiss on the cheek. I stand up and my butt gets smacked hard. "Chris!",I yell and go to hit him. "Sorry bae that thang was thanging.",he says with a laugh. I shake my head and go to the bathroom. "Guys Chris is killing me right now",I say trying to hold in a giggle. " I'm going to go back out there and see whats happening now.",I say as I close the camera. 

     I go back to the living room to see a shirtless Chris sitting on the couch. "You alright baby-.",I say but Chris picks me up. "We going to the bed nope.",Chris says. "But bae-.",I say but he cuts me off with a kiss. This is going to be a long night.

NEXT MORNING 

"Hey Growl Gang.",I say with a sigh looking at the camera. "I guess you can tell I got dicked down last night. Butttt I think I need to do this prank one more time. You know for research purposes.",I say with a small smile as Chris wraps his arms around my bare waist.

I hope you like it Samaya. This was really fun to write.