mornings part one

I wake due to the sun shining through the curtains and hitting me in the eyes. I look over to see Chris still asleep. I smile at the sight. His hair falls in face as light snores come from. I move his hair over to get a better look at him. Crazy to think that we have been together for 4 years. We dated for two and now we have been married for two. I am absolutely in love with this boy. 

I continue to admire my sleeping husband."You're staring again", Chris says sleepily with his eyes still closed. I giggle and his smile gets bigger. He stretches and I couldn't help but stare at his back. "Like what you see baby girl", he says with a smirk. "I guess so since I'm pregnant.", I say with a giggle. 

He props up on his elbows and reaches over rubbing my belly. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and it has been quite the journey. Chris and our family have been nothing but helpful. I am so grateful to have them.

He turns over so his back is on the headboard and opens his arms. I gladly scoot over and take my designated place. I feel a kiss on my forehead and snuggle deeper into him. Mornings with Chris are the best well maybe not the morning sickness ones. They always consisted of us laying with each other and telling each other sweet nothings. 

"How was she last night", Chris says as he rubs my belly. "Honestly not bad until she decided to jump on my bladder and I had to get up 6 times to pee.", I say with a laugh. Chris laughs and goes down to my stomach. "Hey you stop giving mommy a hard time ok",he says with his lips on my stomach. I soon feel a kick. "Well I guess she heard you",I giggle at Chris rubbing his nose.