He Gets Jealous(Quinton)

I pull up to the Sway House only to see Bryce and Kio outside filming. They see my car and rush over. Bryce opens my door and picks me up. "WHAT'S UP GUYS WELCOME BACK",he yells. "BRYCE HALL PUT ME DOWN", I scream but giggle. Kio laughs and continues filming. "Bryce could you put MY girlfriend down please",Quinton says with a straight face. Wow I didn't even see him come outside.

"Aw is little Quinton jealous",Bryce says cooing at the young boy. "Bryce", I say. He looks at me and sits me down on my feet. I walk over to Quinton and give him a kiss on the lips. "Better",I say as I look at him. "Yep", he says with a smile on his face. We then walk into the house. I always like coming to the Sway House the boys never seem to ever chill. Chaos is always happening but I can't help but love it. 

I walk into the house and see Griffin and Josh yelling at the TV playing on their PlayStation. I then see Jaden and Anthony chasing each other around the house with paintball guns. I shake my head at the amount of chaos. I go to sit on the coach and Bryce comes over and lays his head on me. "So Y/N I have an idea", he says with a smile. "What is it", I say with curiosity.

"Let's make Quinton jealous it'll be good content", Bryce says. "What no do you want me to lose my boyfriend", I say with a laugh. " C'mon please we'll tell him its a joke before it goes to far I promise.", says Bryce. I think about it for a minute and decide its only for giggles. "Alright deal",I say shaking Bryce's hand. We go over a plan. 

The day has been full of Bryce and I play wrestling and chasing each other around the house. Bryce throws me on the coach and Quinton cuts his eye over. "Bryce come here for a sec", I say waving my hand. I grab his hand and take him into the kitchen. "Ok lets stop it. Q is really upset now. He keeps cutting his eye at us.", I say shaking my head. "Alright yea you're right he's been giving me dirt looks since we walked in the house.",he says in agreement. So we decide that I'm going to talk to Quinton and tell him it was a prank.

"Quinton come here please", I say wanting to go upstairs so we can talk."Why don't you go back and talk to Bryce since he has all of your attention today.", he says pushing past me going upstairs. Wow that hurt but then again I deserve it. I follow behind Quinton and go to his room. "Q baby we need to talk I'm-",I say but get cut off when Quinton grabs and kisses me. In shock I don't kiss him back but soon melt into the kiss."You're mine ok not Bryce or any one else in this house", Quinton says as our foreheads touch. Wow maybe I need to make him jealous more often.

Another one down BAM! Any way I hope you guys enjoyed this story. And since I'm uploading more today will probably be back to back uploads.