Merrick(he meets your ex)

This past year with Merrick has been amazing. The vibe and connection are more than real. The feeling of cloud 9 constantly took over when I was around him.

Today was Playlist Live. We planned on having a lot of fun and simply hang out. Merrick and I's friends Jake and Miley decided to come with us. Miley and I share a room and Jake and Merrick share a room.

Miley and I wake up and go to the boys' room to wake them up for breakfast. After 15 grueling minutes of pillows flying and covers been thrown we finally wake them up.

We finish breakfast and head back to the rooms to get dressed for Playlist.
My Makeup

My Outfit

"Ooo best friend you looking cute", says Miley

"Ooo best friend you looking cute", says Miley." Girl you too", I say returning the favor.
Miley Outfit:

We walk over to the boy's room and when I say they look good

"Ok so we all just decided to get fine i see", laughs Jake

"Ok so we all just decided to get fine i see", laughs Jake. I walk over to Merrick and give him a kiss."I'm gonna puke.",Jake says gagging. Miley smacks him on the back of the head. "Anyways you guys ready to dip.",I say laughing at their gimmicks. "Yep.",Merrick says grabbing my hand and walking to the door.

"Girl I forgot my purse can I use your key mine is in my purse in the room.",I ask Miley. "Yea boo here.",she says reaching in her purse."Excuse me I'm sorry.",I hear a voice say. "You good-.",I say but stop mid sentence. "If it isnt Ms.Y/N how you doing girl." Its my ex. Oh no maam. "So how you doing-.",he says grabbing my waist. "Yo whats your problem.",I say pushing. "I miss you.",he says trying to grab me again. 

"Im good.",I say stepping back. "Come on (nickname he used to call you)",he continues. "She said she good bro(omg can you imagine my baby Merrick saying this whew on with the story),I hear Merrick say. I turn around to see Merrick,Miley,and Jake. Merrick walks up and puts me behind him. (your ex's name) looks Merrick up and down. "Huh I didnt know you like white boys you switched up on me.",he says. "Yea but I bet this white boy-",Merrick says until Jake comes and brings me to Miley. 

"Alright guys look bro you need to go you dont want problems.",Jake says. "Alright my bad man",he says holding his hands up in defeat. "Good seeing you babygirl",(ex name) says winking at me."Man i'll-.",Merrick says reaching for (ex name). "Merrick no",I say running over. "Hey no worries seriously Merrick forget him ok.",I say grabbing his face with my hands. He shakes his head yes and I give him a peck on the lips. He gives me a smile and he grabs my hands.

"oh my gosh thank God I was hoping i wasnt gonna have to break that up Merrick is 6'4 and bro was 5'9 what did he think he was gonna do",Jake says wiping imaginary sweat of his forehead. We all laugh and walk to the main area for playlist. "Umm hey Miley can I talk to you",Jake says grabbing Miley's hand. She looks at me confused and I give her a shrug. She follows him and I turn to Merrick. "I'm proud of you you could have easily whooped his little behind.",I say wrapping my arms around his waist. 

Miley comes backs with a huge smile on his face and Jake gives Merrick a bro handshake. "He asked me out Y/N/N he asked me out.",she says in my ear grabbing my shoulder. We give out a scream and hug. "wow this turned into a baecation girl.",I say to her. "Girl right.",she says giving a beautiful smile. "Alright girls let's go have some fun.",Jake says putting his arm around Miley as Merrick grabs my hand.