Malcolm Suarez(Hickey prank)

Today I'm pranking Malcolm with the hickey prank. Earlier I asked him to go to the store for me and pick up some snacks. I go into the bathroom to make the hickey.

I use purple blue and red. While playing around with the colors I think of how Malcolm is going to react. He is probably gonna be mad but you know it's only for giggles.

I finish and lowkey scare myself. This looks too real. Right on cue I hear Malcolm yell,"Mi Vidaaa". "Upstairs," I reply. I hear him run up the stairs. I rough my hair and clothes up a bit. The door opens and there he is. "Hey baby", I say going in for a hug. "Hi", he says eyeing my current state." Did you just wake up or something", he questions. "What you trying to say", I ask with a fake attitude." Nothing", he says raising his arms in defense.

We go sit on the bed turn on Netflix and enjoy the snacks he brought. I move my hair over a bit so Malcolm can see the hickey. "Oh I got this new necklace and I wanted to show you", I exclaim. " Can you put it on for me baby",I continue."Yea of course", he says sitting up.

I go to the drawer and pick a random necklace I know he has not seen and give it to him. I lift my hair and I hear his breath hitch. "Mal", I say.

" What's that on your neck", he whispers."What what are you talking about baby", I ask getting up to go look in the mirror for effect."Dont call me that right now and I'm serious Y\N what's on your neck." Wow he never calls me by my real name. That kinda stung my baby boy is really hurt. "It's a prank bebe I'm sorry",I say while jumping on him.

I kiss his face until I feel something wet. He was crying. Well now I feel awful. I made my baby cry." Are you crying", I question pulling his hands off his face. I try to tickle him and he starts to smile. "I hate you I thought I actually lost you", he says sniffling. " You know I would never do you like that Mal we in this foreva", I say as our giggles feel the room. "I love you",I say. " I love you more", he replies.