Renny (denki)

this one is kinda going to be short since its like a cute couple moment so yeah hope you like it Renny

"Denkiiiiii.",I yell entering his dorm. "Cominggg.",he responds in the same tone. "RENNY!",he yells running towards me from the hallway. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist so I don't fall. "I missed you so much! You look so pretty today! Wow I have such a pretty girl-DenDen.",I say interrupting his ramble. "Yes.",he says stopping and looking at me with his head tilted like a curious puppy. "Hi.",I say grabbing his cheeks. "Hi.",he says as his cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

When Denki gets overly excited he tends to blow a few circuits...literally. Last time Den blew a fuse was when we surprised him with a birthday party and well lets just say the next 3 blocks past my house didn't have power for a few hours. So now the squad and I try to let him stay excited but not too excited.

He sets me on my feet and kisses my cheek. "So what do you want to do Denki?",I say sitting on the couch. "Um...lets watch a movie and eat snacks.",he says jumping onto the couch. "Sounds good to me.",I nod. Walking to get snacks out of the kitchen I hear Denki murmuring to his self. I decide to peek around the kitchen corner to spy on him. 

"What movie would she like. Come on think Denki think.",he whispers to himself shaking his head. I let out a soft giggle and go back to the kitchen. I fix the snacks and see Denki sitting 5 movie boxes on the table. "I couldn't chose so lets just watch them all.",he says playing with his blonde spiky hair. "Sounds perfect to me.",I say sitting on the couch. Denki sits next to me and pulls me into his lap. I look up at him and kiss his cheek.

He gives me a bright smile and I feel a shock. The lights make a boom sound and go out. "Denkiiii.",I giggle. "Sorry I couldn't help it.",he laughs as I move off his lap so he can go check the breaker box. So much for that movie I guess*laughs*

We hear a knock at the door. Denki goes to see who it is. He opens the door to see the squad outside. I come to the door they all look at me and a look of realization comes across their faces. "Oh thats why the powers out Renny's here.",Kirishima laughs. We all join in laughter as Denki shrugs his shoulders and gives us a cute smile.