Werewolf! Vinnie

So I'm bored and wanted to do something I don't normally do so I figured what the heck why not lol. Basically I think I'm going to start a Supernatural Series( Werewolf, Vampire,etc...) So of course the first person will be Vinnie. Because that's my baby daddy point blank antywhoree um so yea. (may be a few Teen Wolf references....dont judge me)

Every full moon Vinnie locks himself in our bedroom. Why you may ask? He's still having trouble controlling himself during full moons. Vinnie is a beta so he still has trouble at times controlling himself. I walk into our shared bedroom to see Vinnie cuffing himself to the bed. He looks up, sees me, and nods towards the chairs on the dresser. I sigh but walk over and get them. I hate doing this. We chain him to the bed as time gets closer.

I finish the last chain and put the lock on. Vinnie looks at me and his face softens. "Hey pretty girl why the face?",he says with a head tilt. "I hate doing this to you.",I say looking at him. "I'm doing- so you can keep me safe. I know...doesn't mean I have to like it you know."I say interrupting him. I look over at the clock and see the time. Let the games began. I give Vinnie a quick kiss and I love you. And I go outside and sit by the door. 

3 hours later

"Y/n?", I hear as I wake up. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I still hear my name being called. Vinnie? Vinnie! I jump up my spot on the floor to rush and open the door. I hear crying? I slowly walk in the room to see Vinnie with his head down and sobbing. "Vinnie?", I say slowly walking closer. "Help me", Vinnie whimpers. I get to the bed and he starts chuckling. He looks up at me with teary eyes his once hazel eyes now blood red. He gives me a sly smirk and  I hear the chain hit the ground along with my heart. 

I take no time to run out the room and down stairs. I hear crashing and footsteps upstairs as I lock myself in the downstairs bedroom. Trying to catch my breath I hear my name being called again. "Y/nnnn where are you my love",he says. I throw my hand over my mouth to somewhat muffle my fear. The footsteps all of a sudden stop and the door is kicked open. I scream and try to run but he cuts me off. "Vinnie please baby don't do this.",I say backing into the wall. He lifts and hand and his claws come out.

His hand comes down and I put my arm up. The talons slash my forehead and I scream in pain. Vinnie stops and his eyes soften. They turn back to their beautiful hazel color and his once claws turn back to regular nails. "Y/n.",he whispers and tries to reach for me. I flinch and scoot back into the wall. He kneels and slowly comes over to me with his hand held out. Still shaking I gradually reach for his hand. He pulls me into his arms holding me in his lap. He rubs my hair and back while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. My tears finally subside and I lay on his chest. 

He grabs my arm and looks at the three deep gashes covered in scarlet red blood. "I am so sorry Y/n.",he says looking up at me. He wraps my arms and legs around him and stands up. He takes me to the bathroom and sits me on the counter. Opening the med cabinet he grabs wraps, needle,thread,and ointment and sits it on the counter next to me. He takes a towel wets it a little and starts to wipe away the blood. Once the blood is wiped away. "This ointment numbs too. So it shouldn't hurt as bad kay?", He says kissing my forehead and rubbing the ointment. He grabs the needle and thread. I look at him confused and he sees. 

"I-um took a class at school.",he says somewhat flustered. Hes so cute I swear. He sticks the needle in and I couldnt help but flinch. "You kay?",he says letting go of my arm. I nod and take a deep breath. "Just go please.",I say with a reassuring smile to show him I was ok. He nods and starts my stitches again. 

He finishes and wraps my arm. He gives a sigh of relief. "Vinnie?",I question as I just had a sudden thought. He gives me a "hm?" and looks at me. "The sun isnt up and you haven't changed.", I say with a smile. He looks at me confused for a minute and then looks at himself. He picks me up off the counter and spins me around. "I did it! I-I found my anchor(BOOM TEEN WOLF REFERENCE YA WELCOME.) He gives me a long deep kiss that even made me go weak in the knees. "You're the best you know that baby.",He says with a big smile. "I'm alright I guess.",I say jokingly. We ended the night by falling asleep in each others arms. And ever since Vinnie has been able to control himself.