Request for Lauren(Noah)

I invited Noah over today for a chill lazy day today. We were sitting down at the kitch table. Noah was scrolling on Instagram while I play Among Us. The whole time I'm playing my game Noah repeatedly knudged(did I use that right lol) my foot. I started of knudging which later turned to kicking because I was getting annoyed. 

       "Noah stop it baby.",I say not looking up from my phone. "What what did I do?",He questions. I pause my game to look up and see him giving his infamous puppy dog eyes and smile. I couldnt help but give a small smile back. I mean after all he is one of the more adorable boys I've ever met. 

      The kitchen returns to its silence untill the sound of a chair scooting back from a table rings through the house."Babyyyyyy.",I hear Noah saying in a loud dramatic sigh. Paying no attention to it I continue to play my game until I feel my body lifted up and carried to the living room. He plops down onto the couch pulling my body closer to his. 

       "Babe, baby, babygirl, princess,mamas,Renny.",Noah says poking at my body. "Babe I'm bored let's watch a movie or something.",he continues as he lays his head in my neck. I let out a small giggle as I feel his dreads tickle my neck. But I quickly go back to my game. Noah gives another sigh and the house goes back quiet. 

      But of course Noah wasnt finished. I start to feel fingers tickling me and I go nuts. He knows Im so ticklish. While fighting with the Noah the sound that the imposter killed me goes off. Noah and I stop and he looks at me trying not to the smile. I get off of him and walk to the kitchen calmly not saying a word.

      Noah sits up and looks at me confused as his eyes follow me to the kitchen. I walk to the cabinet and pull out a skillet and a pot. Walking back into the living room seeing Noah in the same spot I left him in. Walking over to stand in front of him I keep a calm face. I look at Noah to see he is still more than confused. "You have 2 seconds.",I say getting a better grip of the pan and skillet. 

      "What?",he says looking at the pan and pot. "Time's up.",I say taking my shoes of so I can run faster. Noah then take that time to run upstairs. "NOPE COME HERE NOAH!",I saying running after him banging the pot and pan together.(I aint get no sleep cuz of yall you aint gone get no sleep cuz of meee if you know where thats from I LOVE you lol)

        I chase him around for about 3 more minutes before we both make our way back to the couch in the living room. I drop the pan and pot and lay my body on Noah's. He wraps his arms around me as we both breathe heavy to catch our breath. "Man I am too out of shape for trying to play with you.",I say sitting up. Noah laughs but he stops and stares at me. I look at him and question "Why are you staring at me baby?" "Just wondering how I got so lucky to be with someone as amazing and beautiful and funny and-Babe",he says but I interrupting him with a laugh.He laughs and pulls me into him more. I give him some pecks on the cheek 

Hi guysss. Another update down BOOM. I hope you like it Lauren and sorry it was so late boo I love you :)