kbreezo(jealous)

"Oh my gosh that felt good."I say. I get up out of bed to go do my morning routine. Today was a special day. Kobe and I had our weekly dates on Saturdays.

Just as I finish brushing my teeth my phone rings and I practically break a leg running to answer. "Hello",I answer. "Hey babe you ready for our date today.",replied Kobe. "Of course Mr.Morris,"I say."Where are we going by the way",I add on."I thought we could go to the cafe down the street from my house and then go to the World of Dance convention.",said Kobe."Sounds like a plan".,I reply.

We get off the phone and I head to the shower.After I get out of the shower I put on black crop top,blue ripped jeans,chains,and a pair of black high top vans.I hear the door open and knew it was Kobe. We have been dating for over a year so I gave him a key to my house and I have a key to his.

"Babe,"yelled Kobe."Up here Koko,"I respond. Kobe opens the door and walks up to me while saying"Do I tell you get more and more beautiful everytime I see you"."Every day Kobe every day ", I reply. "Good",he says as he gives me a kiss on the lips. "You ready",Kobe says."Yep",I say as I grab his hand and walk downstairs.

We jam out in the car as Kobe drives to the cafe.Kobe gets out first and jogs around the front of the car to open the door for me. I tell him he doesnt have to but he completely insists on it.

After we get we walk to the entrance and find a booth near the back of the restaurant.I grab a menu and hand one to him as well. We begin to look as our waitress comes to our booth."Hi I'm Laura I'll be your waitress for today can I get you something to drink handsome", she says without taking her eyes of Kobe. She was a pretty girl. Jet black long hair,piercing green eyes,and a nice shape.

"U-um wat- water",Kobe stutters due to his discomfort of the young undressing him with his eyes."No problem and for your sister,she replies.I begin to feel more and more annoyed by the second."I'm his girlfriend,I simply reply. I'm normally not the jealous type.My logic was if someone could take Kobe from me then we weren't meant to be. But it was something about this girl that I just didnt like.

"Well what drink do you want,she says as she rolls her eyes."Lemonade will be fine,I say. After Kobe and I order our food as well I hand the menus to the devil in disguise. "Coming right up dont miss me,she says winking at Kobe.

"Babe can I just- No," I say as Kobe interrupts me. "Fine but she makes one more smart comment,I say in annoyance."I know baby but please calm down...for me",Kobe says as he grabs my hand a gives it a light squeeze. I then nod my head in response.

When the waitress comes back with our drinks she continues to stare at Kobe. She sits our plates and drinks down and we begin to eat. We make small talk as we enjoy our meal. I feel my annoyance dial down. I begin to feel really lucky having a boy like Kobe. He was handsome,nice and smart.

Kobe and I finish eating and the waitress comes up to the booth with a smile on her face. "Heres your ticket",she says. She hands Kobe the ticket and his smile slowly fades. She begins to speak "Call me if you want a girl who is worth your standards,"."That's it",I say as I get up to leave.

I get up and grab Laura and throw her to the ground. "Im. Not. The. One",I say as i hit her in her face. I hit her back to back in the face and I feel something wet on my fist. I take a quick glance and it's blood. I decided its enough after I throw her around like a rag doll. I tossed her back to the ground and got up. But clearly she didn't have enough I turn my back to go back to Kobe and I feel a hand grab my hair.

I turn around to see who it is and its one of the other workers. Where did she come from. I grab her hair and throw her to the ground like I did the other one. "You.Wanna.Get.Beat.Up. Like.Your.Lil.Friend.",i say with each hit. The girl screams for me to get off of her but I dont. I'm not a punk and my momma didn't raise me to be one.

"BABE come on let's go you gotta em",I hear Kobe say. He grabs my waist and lifts me of the girl. I try to fight him but decide to leave. These little girls really tried me. I was being nice and behaving on my date with my boyfriend.

Kobe grabs my hand and walks me out of the restaurant. He opens the car door for me and I hop in. "You are crazy you know that",he says as he puts a hand on my thigh with the other on the steering wheel. We get to a red light and I decide to speak. "I'm sorry babe I really tried but she kept-",I say but get interrupted by Kobe kissing me. "You talk too much baby", he says with a smile.