chris(he wants you to change your outfit)

Today I am going out on a shopping date with my boyfriend Chris's little sister Ariana. Ever since Chris and I started dating Ariana and I got really close. Considering she is the only girl from Chris and Davion having another girl around was so much fun. As I get dressed I decide I wanted to have a little fun with Chris. He hates what he calls my "showing out" outfits. When Ariana and I went out the other week I found the perfect outfits.

 When Ariana and I went out the other week I found the perfect outfits

I put on my headband and touch up my hair. Walking downstairs I grab my shoes and keys and walk out the door to my car. I drive to the Daniels household to pick up Ariana.  Deciding to call Ariana on the way to make sure she's ready I think about Chris's reaction. "Ari you ready boo?", I ask when she answers the phone." Girl yes I got so much shopping to do", she replies. "Girl same", I drag my answer.

I pull up to the house and Chris's brother Davion answers the door. " Hey D", I say giving him a hug. "What's up Chris is in his room by the way", he continues and gives me a hug. " Thanks and Ariana Daniels you better be ready ma'am", I yell as I walk up the stairs.

"Yeah yeah, you and Chris went need about 30 minutes anyway and especially with what you got on.", Ariana yells back peeping her head out of her bedroom door." Girl hush yo face", I laugh pushing her back in her room and closing the door. I walk up to Chris's room and open the door and there he was playing 2K on his PS4.

"Hey ba-", Chris says as he stops himself. " Baby why", he continues. "What you talking about Chris", I reply." You know exactly what I'm talking about baby girl your butt and titties out", Chris says with a laugh. "My butt and tits are not out babe.",I say rolling my eyes. He nods and pauses his game.

"But it's a cute outfittt  baby ", I say with a pouty face. " It is baby girl for around the house.", Chris says with a pouty face as well. "Around the house Chris.",I say looking at him with my eyes squinted. He nods as I sit on his bed and pout with my back towards him. I knew he was gonna let me wear it so I'm just messing with him at this point.

"Baby don't be like this", he says trying to kiss my neck. I move over. " Aight so it's gone be like this", Chris says as he grabs me and flips me over. He straddles me and starts to tickle me. I scream with laughter while pleading him to stop. "You gone stop playing with me. We was about to have some issues real talk.",he says getting off of me. 

"I gotta go", I say feeling disrespected. "Aight gone with yo sexy self", he says giving my butt a slap. " Omg Chrissss ", I say leaning down to give him a kiss. I leave the room and go to Ariana's room to help her getting ready since she is taking forever and a day.We do finishing touches and go off to our shopping trip.