mason hilton(youre daughter)

"Good morning Mase.",I say looking at his deep blue eyes. "Morning beautiful.",he says with a smile. He leans and gives me a kiss. I snuggle deeper into him and let out a sigh. Mornings like these are the best. "Amia is going to freak when I tell her the guys are coming over especially Jordan.",I say with a giggle.

Mason and I's 3 year old daughter Amia(I'm just naming her for me lol but if you want her name to be different please feel free to change it😊) has been acting really strange lately around Jordan(Huxhold btw he's really cute 😂). When he comes around she always wants to sit next to him and cuddle. The boys were coming to Mason and I's house today just to hang out maybe even go to the boardwalk. We woke up at around 1 because we all went to sleep late last night.

I go to Amia's room after my shower to go wake her up. I walk into the baby blue colored room to see my beautiful babygirl in her Moana bed. "Mia its time to wake up pretty girl",I say lately shaking her shoulders. She opens her hazel colored eyes.

"Hi mommy.",she says rubbing her eyes. "Hi you ready to get up precious.",I say stroking her hair. She nods and I pick her up from the bed. I take her to the bathroom and hand her toothbrush to her. She finishes brushing her teeth now its time for a bath. I use her favorite body wash and put her favorite toys in the bath.

"So Mia guess what.",I say washing her curls."Yes mama.",she says playing with her baby shark bath toy. "Jordan and the guys are going to the boardwalk with us today.",I say waiting for her reaction. She let's out a squeal and the water splashes in the tub. "Mimi you're getting water everywhere.",I giggle at the 3 year olds excitement.

"Sorry mama.",she says trying to calm herself down." Its ok baby.",I laugh while placing a kiss on her forehead. I get her out of the bath and we go back in her room. "Mommy?",Amia says as she looks through her closet. Mason and I usually let her pick her own clothes because she does a pretty good job on her own.

*Side Note- This isn't what Amia looks like since I have readers of different races.:) But if this is what you want her to look like feel free.

:) But if this is what you want her to look like feel free

"Do you think Jordan will like it Mommy.",Amia says as I tie up her shoes. "I think he's going to love it.",I say with a smile. I lift her to her feet and she runs to the kitchen. I shake my head. She is really in love with Jordan. I walk in to the kitchen after tossing Amia's clothes in the hamper. I see Mason tickling Amia and her giggle fill the kitchen. "Daddyyyy stop it I have to look pretty for Jordan.",she says giggling. "No you only can look pretty for Daddy no boys.",he says kissing her cheeks.

I laugh at the two and Amia calls for help. "Mommmyyyyyyy.", Amia says pushing Mason's face. "Hey let go of my baby Mason.",I say running over and hitting him. Mason lets me grab her and she sticks her tongue out. "Can dada have a kiss atleast?",Mason says pointing to his lips. Amia nods and gives Mason a quick peck on the lips. She runs to the front room as I set her on her feet. "Our daughter is in love I hope you know that.",I say as Mason wraps his arms around my waist. "Yep that reminds me gotta kill Jordan for that.",he says kissing my neck. 

20 minutes later

Jordan,Chris,Vinnie and Christian walk in the house as Mason opens the door for them. "We're here!",I hear Jordan yell. I was sitting on the couch watching Bubble Guppies with Amia. She turns her head to me and a bright smile comes across her face. "Jordan!",she squeals running to the kitchen. "Amiaaa come here princess.",Jordan says holding his arms out. Amia jumps in his arms and he spins her around. "I missed you Jo Jo.", Amia says kissing his cheek. "I missed you more sweet girl.",he says hugging her tighter.

"Alright lets go to the boardwork. I'm in the mood for cotton candy and pretzels.",Mason says grabbing my hand. "Let's head out then.",I say. Mason,Chris,and I get in one car. Jordan,Amia,Vinnie and Christian get in the other.  We have so much fun at the boardwalk playing games and winning prizes. Jordan even won Amia this giant stuffed panda. 

TIME SKIP(Because I dont want to ramble lol)

We get back home and Amia is knocked out in her carseat. Jordan picks her up and carries her to her room. He volunteers to tuck her in since she wouldn't let me or Mason get her from her carseat.I open the door to her room for him and he lays her in her bed while sliding her socks and shoes off. He takes out her bows and puts her bonnet on. I stand in the doorway with a smile. Amia starts to whine and wake up.

 Jordan starts rubbing her back and humming a lullaby till she falls back asleep. He slides her into bed once again and she snuggles into her covers. Jordan gives her a kiss on the forehead and pulls the covers up."Thanks Jo.",I say giving him a quick hug. "No problem.",he says giving me a hug. We softly close the door and go downstairs to hang out more while Amia sleeps. We walk down the stairs and go sit on the couch with everyone else. Mason leans over and punches Jordan in the shoulder. 

"Ouch what was that for bro.",Jordan laughs rubbing his shoulder. "Thats for stealing my kid.",he says jumping at Jordan. We laugh at the two as they start bickering. They finish and we turn on a movie. "Stupid blonde hair and blue eyes.",I hear Mason mumble as I lay on his chest. I give a quiet giggle and shake my head. Man I love these guys.