hi guys

Sorry this isn't an update its more like a rant😂.

Guys I'm so proud of the process that we have made in the Black Lives Matter movement. I started this book as a safe place for minorites(if your white you can still read this book too now dont play with me😂)I have been brought to tears more times than I can count throughout the pass few months. All of the beautiful souls that we have lost would be smiling at us and how much progress we have made. As a black female myself  I am so happy. As for other minorities such as my Latin,Asian,Native American,Middle Eastern,etc im fighting for you guys as well. No matter how much they try to break us we need to stick together. You guys can help in more ways than you think. Go to protests, make art, write articles and letters, what ever you can do to get attention do it. Black Lives Matter isn't the only important movement right now. Free Our Children for the Latin Community is very important. Remember to also remember Beruit. Any that i missed or should know about please please tell me i wanna help anyway I can. If you can vote please go and vote.

Remember guys I love you and please please stay safe. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏽✊🏿

Please if you guys are going to discuss anything in the comments please be respectful and understanding. Any racists or disrespectful comments made will be deleted and you will be blocked i will not take any negativity and bad vibes on my book