Jaden Hossler(you and nessa "fight"

Xdysfunctional Thanks for the ideas. She sent me so many great ideas guys <3<3

"You ready Ness?",I say looking at the brunette. "More than ready.",she says giving her her adorable smile.(Nessa may be extra sometimes but you can't deny the girl is gorgeous😍) I grab my camera and turn it on towards me and Nessa. "What's up baies. I'm here with Nessaaa.",I say. Nessa waves at the camera and says, "Hi."

 "So Nes and I have a plan.",I say fixing my hair in the camera. "We are going to prank the boys like we are having a fake agrument maybe even "fight".",Nessa says. "Yep so we are going to go in the front room and get "started" by the way we set up cameras last night.",I say and Nessa adds. 

We go to the front room. The boys are all there watching the game."Nessa I told you that you could borrow a pair of my shoes. Why when I go to see which shoes you borrowed I see 2 pairs of my shoes.",I say rolling my eyes. "What are you talking about Y/N you said I could borrow a pair of your shoes for my date with Josh later.",Nessa says raising her hands. "Yes Nessa A PAIR that means one do I need to say it in spanish.Un par de zapatos.", I say tossing my shoes in the corner to make it seems like I was annoyed. "You know just forget it Nessa.", I say walking to the bathroom. 

Jaden looks at me with his eyebrow raised. When he does that it means "You alright?" or "Do we need to talk?". I shake my head and he gives me a nod and starts to look back at his phone. Josh calls Nessa over and he talks with her. He gives her a kiss and she walks back to the kitchen. I give her a quick smile before getting back into character. 

JADEN'S POV

"Baby you alright?",I say walking over to Y/N wrapping my arms around her waist. I feel her body loosen from being so tense as I kissed her neck. "Yea I'm fine Nessa is just being a pain.",she says tensing back up. I rub her shoulders and kiss her on the cheek to calm her back down. "Maybe you guys should talk about it.",I say giving her a hopeful smile. "I don't know maybe.",she says turning aorund giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey dude come here.",I say to Josh. He comes over. "What's wrong with the girls bro they never argue.",I say looking at Y/N. Her and Nessa usually chill on the couch and talk but now they are sitting on opposite ends not saying a word to each other. She gives me a smile and I return the favor. "I don't know man.",Josh says. "It'll be alright I guess. Wanna play Playstation?",I say looking at my blue eyed friend. "Yea bro.",Josh says getting up to get the controllers.

Y/N's POV 

"Ok guys me and Nessa have been arguing all day pretty much.",I say. "So now its time for the finale.",Nessa says rubbing her hands together with a smile. We laugh and I shut the camera off. Nessa goes downstairs and I stay upstairs. I get hungry and want a snack so I go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and Nessa gets up. As I walk to the fridge Nessa bumps into me. That was the go to do the plan. "Are you kidding me?",I say eying  her. "You should watch where you're going.",she says rolling her eyes.

"What's your problem you've been starting with me all day.",I say getting closer to her. "Oh whatever you're being a baby.", she says. "You keep playing with me you aren't going to have any teeth like a baby.",I say. I look at the boys and they walk over. "Girls calm down.",Griffin says. Nessa and I both look at him. Did he just tell us to calm down? The boys look at GrIffin and shake their head. 

"She has been starting with me all day.",Nessa says. "Are you serious you literally knocked your body into me a few minutes ago. We are in each other faces now. "Yea and I'll do it again.",Nessa says pushing me. "That's it.",I say grabbing her hair (not to hard because they aren't really fighting.) We tussle around on the ground for a while as the boys try to pull us from each other. Jaden wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up. "Y/N stop it come on.",he says pulling me off of her. Josh grabs Nessa. "Nes stop",he says.

 We let go of each other. "It's a prank guys!!!!",Nessa says. "Supriisseee!!",I say walking over to Nesa. "We wanted to see how you guys would react if we got into a fight and your reaction was hilarious.",I say wrapping my arm around Ness. "Well that's funny because we have a prank for you guys too.",Josh says walking over to the "cabinent". That cabinent in the house has all the prank items. Josh grabs the water and paint ball guns and throws to them the boys. "Nessa and I look at each other. "Run?",she questions. "Run",I confirm as I starting running. We spent teh rest of the day running around and ending the night with a movie.