Jayden Haueter

Hope you like it Hayden sorry it took so long.

"I can't believe I let you guys convince me into going to a stupid haunted house.",Mia says rolling her eyes. "Yea boys do we really have too?",I say looking at Jayden driving. "Babe come on I'll be there to protect you.",Jayden says grabbing my hand but keeping his eyes on the road. My heart skips and a beat and I sink into my seat with a smile.

"Babe you gone protect me.", Mia says to her boyfriend Luke. "Mi you good you probably fight better than me.",Luke says while kissing her forehead. We laugh as Mia hits Luke's shoulder and he tries to wrap his arm around her. "I'm playing bae you know I got you gimme kiss.",he says puckering his lips. She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

MIA AND HAYDEN OUTFITS

MIA'S OUTFIT

  HAYDEN'S OUTFIT

HAYDEN'S OUTFIT

   We make it to the haunted house and my heart starts beating fast

We make it to the haunted house and my heart starts beating fast. I am a certified scary cat and I am not ashamed about it. "We're here guys.",Jayden says pulling into the parking spot. As we get out I see a clown walking over to us and I go to hold on to Jayden. "Babbyy.",I whine. "Hey little girl.",the red nose bastard says to me. "Jaydennn.",I say hugging his arm harder. He laughs and says," Aight bro back up don't get beat up over my girl.",Jayden says pushing me behind him.

The clown laughs and goes over to Mia. "Not the night Pennywise I'm on go.",Mia says starting roll up. "He points his finger with a long black nail and boops her nose. "Baby he messing with me.",Mia whines. I laugh and the clown looks at me and I shut up. "Come on bro leave the ladies alone.", Luke says pushing the clown away. He gives an evil laugh and walks away. "We aint even made it in the park. Dang man.",Luke says wrapping his arm around Mia. I grab Jayden's hand and we walk in the park.

The whole time Mia and I are screaming running around while the boys laugh. "Girls come on time to go in the haunted house!",Luke and Jayden yell while pulling me and Mia hide behind a pole. They grab our hands and pull us to the haunted house. We get to the haunted house and walk in. A Freddy Krueger popped up from the window and I hit the mask. "Mannnn if that was a person you gone be laid out.",I say going back to my place behind Jayden. He takes my hand and kiss us. Mia and Luke were ahead of us when all of a sudden Mia jumped in Luke's arms scooby doo style.

"Babe oh my gosh I hate you.", Mia screams hiding her face in Luke's neck. We keep walking and the same clown pops back out from earlier. "I told you I was coming back for you pretty girl.",he says reaching towards."JAYYYY oh I hate clowns .",I say jumping on Jayden's back. He laughs and tilts his head up to give me a kiss. "I got you baby he ain't gone get you.",he says pulling me up on his back.

I hide my neck in his shoulder and he walks by the clown. We go through more screams and fighting the air and finally make it to the end of the haunted house. "See you again next year.", a woman with peeling skin and blood running down her face says. Mia and I run out the exit and wait for the boys who are dying of laughter.

I hit Jay's shoulder. "Aw baby I'm sorry it's ok I got you come here.",he says pulling me by my waist. Luke grabs Mia's hands and calms her down too. "Alright guys time for food?",Jayden says while we walk back to the car. "Yea all that screaming got me hungry.",Mia says rubbing her stomach. "Mia you're always hungry.", I say jokingly. "You gone learn not to be in my black business Hayden.",she says pointing a finger at me while laughing. We get to the car hop in talk about all the funny moments and head to In N Out for food.