steven quoc vo(promise ring)

I need to start posting pics of the boys the update is about

I need to start posting pics of the boys the update is about.... But anyway this is Baby Daddy #10..hes fine as I dont know what...ok I'm sorry I'm sorry the story my bad.

"Babbbyyyyy.",I hear my boyfriend yell through the house. "Yessssssss.",I yell back with a giggle. I knew what he wanted but I had to tease him a bit. "Come hereeee. I want to love on you.",he responds. "Cominggggg.",I say still laughing.

I walk in the living room to see him laid out on the couch. "Lonelllyyy I am so lonelyyyy I have nobodyyyy-Stevie!",I yell interrupting him. "Oh hi baby come here.",he says sitting up and holding his arms out.

I shake my head no and his head tilts to the side and his eyebrow raises. He whines and tries to grab me. "Babyyygirlll stopppp. I want to love on you.",he says. I get closer to him and he snatches me in his arms. Our giggles fill the house as he starts tickling me and kissing my face.

"Steven!",I say dying of laughter. I wrap my arms around his back and hide my face in his neck. He stops and looks at me. I look up at him and look into his eyes. He smiles,leans in and kisses me. When we finish my bottom lip was between his teeth. He tugs a little before letting go.

We both laugh and he kisses my cheek once last time. We sit up and he pulls me into his lap. I turn on the TV and see Sponge Bob is on. We sit there watching Spongebob and Patrick on their usual adventure when I hear my name being called.

"Princess look.",I hear Steven say. I look down and see he's recording on snap. I give a small wave and he gives me a kiss on my forehead. "My big baby.",he says while showing me laying in his lap watching Spongebob. "Shut up.",I laugh pushing his shoulder.

He laughs with me while turning off the video. He saves it and posts it to his story. "Babe?",he says. "Hm.",I say still looking at Sponge Bob. "Can we talk for a sec?",he says turning off the TV. "Sure?",I say slightly concerned.

"So we have been together for a year now. And I am loving it. You're my best friend and one of my favorite people on this earth. And basically I have a surprise for you.",he says with a smile on his face.

He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small box. "Before you pass out on me this is a promise ring. I promise to be the best I can for you, to care and love you forever no matter where we are in life.",he says with a bright smile.

I feel tears well in my eyes. This year has been so amazing. All the dates, cuddles,kisses, pillowtalks,everything has been perfect. He pulls the ring out of the box and its beautiful.

"Stevie wow!",I say

"Stevie wow!",I say. He grabs my hand and slides the ring on. "And here's mine.",he says showing me his hand.

",he says showing me his hand

"Give me your pinky.",he says wiping my tears. I give him my pinky. "Let's make a promise to love each other no matter what happens and where we are. Deal.",he says. I nod. "Seal it with a kiss.",he finishes. We lock pinkies and kiss them.

"You're the best girl in the world.",he says smiling. "You're the best guy in the world.",I reply kissing his cheek. We snuggle back on the couch and turn the TV back on.