periods

The sun peers through the window and lights the room.  Turning over on my side I see  my handsome husband sleeping with light snores. I smile, move his hair out of face , and give him a kiss on the forehead.I sit up, stretch, and get up to go to the bathroom without waking up Mariano. I use the bathroom but when I wipe a red liquid forms on the tissue. Ughhhh. Not today. 

I sneak back into the bedroom waddling so I don't make a mess.  I open Mariano's drawer and take a hoodie,boxers,and gym shorts.(Is it weird I think boy hoodies smell good lol). I go back to the bathroom and start to run the shower. I strip down and hop in the shower. After relaxing my muscles and just simply enjoying my shower for about an hour.Oh my gosh hot showers feel even better on your period. I get out dry myself off,put on lotion and perfume,and then put my clothes on.

I stand in the mirror and start to dry my hair. I feel arms snake around my waist and a head nuzzling in my neck. I smile knowing its Mariano."Good morning sleepy head.",I say with a giggle. "Good morning.",he says and gives me a kiss on the neck. "Why didn't you wake me up how do you know I didn't wanna shower with you?",Mariano says and I can feel him smirk in my neck.

"You looked like you were sleeping too good bubba.",I say with a smile. "Sureee.",Mariano says. He lets go of my waist and sits on the counter. "Hey are these my clothes",Mariano says as he grabs the hoodie and pulls me closer to him. "Yep",I say with a proud smirk. "Why are you up so early anyway.",He says kissing me on the cheek. "My period came on I went to take a shower and your clothes always make me feel better.",I say with a small smile as I wrap my arms around his neck.

""aw baby now you should have woken me up.",he says rubbing my back. For the rest of the day we we lay around in the bed and eat a ton of junk food.

Sorry this isnt really long guys .I kinda wanted to keep this one short and sweet . If you guys want want me to make the next chapter longer I will. Love you guys and stay safe.<3<3<3