Jared Jones (He Saves You)

"Do I have to go to this party Mia?",I ask my best friend. "Yes you do come on girl. We are 18 boo.",Mia giggles. "Fine only because your're my best friend.",I say giggling as well with an eye roll. "Good now let's get ready",says Mia.

Mia and I are getting ready to go to our to graduation after party. "Girl maybe you'll get a dance with Jared.", says Mia. I blush as I do my makeup. I have had a crush on Jared since 9th grade. I just never grew a pair and told him.

"I don't know maybe", I mumble. Mia and I get dressed and touch up anything they may have gotten messed up. We say goodbye to her mom and head to the party."Be careful girls I would like you back in one piece please", she laughs. "Yes maam",we both laugh. Walking to the car Mia is talking about how she hopes she can get with Khalil at the party. 

"Come on it'll be cute. You with Jared and me with Khalil and you with Jared.",she says. "Yea it'll be cute but it has to go both ways Mi", I respond."Well we will see tonight then",Mia says. We get to Stoud's house and see everyone. Getting out of the car we run up to everyone and give hugs."Y/N/N", Mia says as she nudges me.

She points over and I follow her eyes. I look to see Jared looking at me with a smile. I look down at my feet and smile. Mia grabs my hand and drags me into the house. We get into the house and go grab some snacks. Mia and I go to the dance floor and start dancing. Khalil comes over and grabs her hips and start dancing with her. I soon feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Dylan. He's always tried to get me to date him .I simply am not interested."Hey get off of me what's your problem", I say as I push him off of me. 

"Oh come on you liked", he says while grabbing my wrist. "Hey babygirl why didn't you come get me if you wanted to dance", a voice says as arms wrap around my waist. I know that voice it's Jared. "Fine you can have the hoe", Dylan says with laugh. Jared pushes me behind him and says"Hey watch your mouth all she said was she did't wanna dance with you".

"I said my bad Jones you should watch your HOE harder",Dylan says emphasizing the word. "That's it",Jared says. He punches Dylan and soon the two are on the ground fighting. Stoud and Khalil rush over to break it up. I start to cry and Mia holds me. Swears are thrown around the room as Stoud grabs Jared and Khalil grabs Dylan.

Jared sees me crying and comes over and hugs me. "I'm so sorry mamas I didn't mean to scare you", he says rubbing my head. "Its ok",I mumble. "Hey Stoud do you have a first aid kit.",Mia says. "Um yea my mom usually keeps it in the bathroom.",Stoud says as he makes his way to the bathroom. I grab Jared's hand and pull him to the bathroom.

He sits on the corner as I clean his face."You're an idiot you know that",I say. He pulls me by waist and removes my hand from his face. "Maybe I'm an idiot only for you",he says with a smile. I blush and look down. I feel a finger under my chin and pull my head up. "Stop looking down so much you're too pretty for that", he says with a smirk. 

"So i guess what I'm trying to ask you is. Will you be my girl",Jared says with a shy smile. I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Of course Jared. I would love too",I say while still hugging him. "Good now let's get back to the party tonight is a celebration.",Jared says jumping off of the counter and picking me up. "Wow I should have asked you sooner",Jared says. 

Jared opens the door and Khalil,Stoud,and Mia fall into the bathroom. "Wow boys thanks for helping me find my contact",Mia says acting as if she is holding a contact.  "Yea no problem ", Khalil says standing up dusting his self off. "Hear everything you needed",Jared says laughing. "Yep",Stoud says. We all laugh and go back to the party. Wow this day has been great. I graduated with my best friends and got  a boyfriend.