Jxdn

I was given this lovely idea by @Xdysfunctional . Oh and also she is also posting an idea similar to this on her book but she said that I could still post my version. So thats why all rights and credits go to her.She is so sweet and she just published two new books so please go show her some love.

ok the sway boys may seem a little hypocritical in this because we know they have had their fair share of being problematic but lets pretend they are somewhat not as problematic kay kay babies😂😂

"YOO WHAT'S UP WELCOME BACK TO TEA TALK.",Josh yells at the camera. "I swear he gets louder with each intro.",Bryce says laughing. Jaden and I laugh and wait for Josh and Bryce to stop bickering. "So guys you know who these two idiots are but we have someone special is this first or second tea tok Y/n?",Josh says looking over at me. I hold up two fingers and he nods. I'm usually pretty quiet. Jaden convinced me to be in this video with Chipotle and a movie date.

"So of course you guys know how tea tok goes. We have tea to go through and we are basically going to give our unwanted opinion as always.",Josh says with a laugh. "And we wonder why people hate us.",Bryce says with a thumbs up and sarcastic smile to the camera. "No one hates Y/N because she's a sweetheart.",Jaden says hugging my waist and kissing my shoulder. "Yea true I saw something on twitter and it was like Sway boys are dickheads and then theres Y/N whose the angel.",Josh says laughing. "On with the tea.",Josh continues.

We of course talk about Bryce and Addison, Josh and Nessa, and a few other things, but we get to something that made me so irritated. "Ok guys so now heres something everyone was going crazy about on the teen shaderoom and tik tok shaderoom and every where else. Zoe Laverne said the nword.",Josh says reading off his phone. "Y/N and I were just talking about this yesterday.",Jaden says fixing his hat. "You wanna say something Y/N/N.",Josh says with a small smile.

I nod and sit up a bit. "It's like she doesn;'t get enough of being cancelled.Like its one thing after another with this girl its so annoying. Usually I ignore a lot of stuff she does because its stupid but this was really hard to ignore. "As a minority it really angers me for her to think she is able to say the word that oppressed us. I don't care if she has "black friends". I'm black and Jaden is my boyfriend but if I catch him saying it I'm going to punch him in the mouth point blank period.",I say starting to feel tears in my eyes.

"I'm just really irritated at all the excuses for using the n word. All we ask is that you don't say it.". I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Awww Y/N."Bryce says as he spots the tear. "Don't cry baby its ok.",Jaden say hugging me. I hide my head in his neck and he rubs my hair and back. Josh gets up and cuts the camera off and comes back to sit on the couch. The boys stay with me till I calm down. "We don't have to finish today.",Jaden whispers in my ear. I shake my head. "I want to finish. I'm ok. I just got a little shook up.",I say sitting up.

Josh looks at me and I nod. He gets up and turns the camera on. "We had to take a break guys it got a little emotional.",Josh says. "Basically it was stupid and ignorant for her to say especially with everything going on. If thats whats going to be coming out of her mouth she just needs to shut up.",Bryce says shaking his head. "Anything you want to add baby. I feel like your opinion is the most valid and important since you are the minority whose affected by this.",Jaden says still rubbing my back.

"Um...just don't say it guys. All black people ask is that you don't say the word. We get that some of you some of you guys have good intentions of saying that word but its just really offensive coming from some one that isn't black you know.",I say wiping my eyes with the tissue. "So please just stop being ignorant, get educated and don't say it.",I finish with a smile.

"Anybody comes for Y/N I swear I will break you in half. She is literally an angel and so unproblematic so if you guys come for her because she said what she said its not gonna be fun.",Bryce says. "Can we get a #protecty/natallccosts in the comments.",Josh laughs. "Yea guys #protecty/natallcost.",Jaden says joining in. I smile at the boys antics."Ayee there's my baby's beautiful smile.",Jaden says giving me a kiss on the lips.

Josh closes out the video and we all say goodbye. The boys tell me I did good and they are proud for me speaking up. I go look through the comments later and #protecty/natallcost hastags every where and loving comments.

who made Y/N cry run me my rounds🤨

why is our baby crying 😕

we love your Y/N❤💕

Man I love my job.

This was so fun to write. So guys yep I'm going to be that person. If you are not black dont say the n word. I don't care if you mean it in a friendly way. Don't say it point blank. I love you guys.❤