Request for Ven

Maybe some argument in front of company but you can pick the person

So the boy I chose to write this story for is......Zarbruh considering I have not done a story on him in FOREVER. But yea I hope you enjoy Ven. Sorry it took so long. 

             I invited Troy and some friends over today for a little hangout since we haven't had a kickback in a while. I was upstairs touching up my makeup when I hear knocks on the door. "Coming!",I yell while rushing out of my room. I run down the stairs and open the door. Its Troy. "Hey bab-Hey",I say with a bright smile but he interrupts me. He comes in and I stand at the door confused at the sudden attitude. "Okkk.",I say to myself while closing the door. I walk into the living room and see Troy on his phone. "So babe what do you wanna do today?",I say wrapping my arm around him. "I don't care.",he says still looking at his phone. "Hey are you al-.",I try to ask but the doorbell interrupts me.

"Y/NNNNN.", my best friend Kylee(yes I'm your bestie again just tell me when yall are sick of it lol) yells run to hug me. "Hey girly.",I say hugging her back. "Wassup Jordan.",I say giving him a quick side hug,because we don't get "Friendly" with other peoples' boyfriends. "Hi",he says returning the favor. "Where's Troy.", Kylee says. "In the living room with mad attitude for some reason.",I say rolling my eyes. 

"Oh should we go?",Kylee says with her eyebrows furrowed. "No he'll be fine I haven't hung out with my best friends in forever he can pout all he wants.",I say slinging a arm around each of their shoulders. We walk into the living room. Troy looks up and sees Kylee and Jordan, jumps up gives Kylee a side hug and Jordan a bro shake. "Wassup guys.",he says. My mouth is on the floor at this point.  Deciding to let it slide I ask what we should for the day. "How about we go chill at the skate park?",I say shrugging my shoulders sitting next to Troy.  I was hoping that mentioning skating it would cheer him up.

He moves over. "Nah not really feeling skating.",Troy says. I look at Kylee with a small pout. "Um how about the mall I could always use new clothes?",Kylee says with a reassuring smile on her face. "Babe you and new clothes don't belong in the same sentence.",Jordan says placing a kiss on her cheek. "You know what Jordan you gone get enough of being in my business.",she says cutting her eyes at him. We all laugh and Jordan says,"Well let's go to the mall." Kylee stands up and grabs Jordan's hand. I stand and hold my hand out to Troy but he just walks past me. 

I grab my purse and walk besides him. "Troy whats up with you?",I say grabbing his shoulders. "Nothing Y/N ever heard of personal space.",Troy says. My eyes soften but Troy keeps walking. What is going on with him today? Did I do something? We get in Jordan's car and buckle in. Kylee turns on the radio and SZA Hit Different is on. We vibe out on the way to the mall singing at the top of our lungs. 

 We spend about two hours at the mall and it was still pretty early in the afternoon around one o'clock. While in the mall Troy was cold to me majority of the whole time. It was ridiculous. I would ask him should I get this shirt or this dress and his response would either be him shrugging his shoulders or I don't know. We get back to my house after stopping by the grocery store and grabbing snacks for our movie night. 

We walk into the living room carrying the snacks and movies. I go to sit down next to Troy and he moves over again. "Ok that's it Troy Zarba what is your problem. Ever since you got here you have been nothing but a jerk to me. Did I miss something?",I stand up yelling."Hey we are going to go to the kitchen you guys need to talk.",Kylee says. Kylee takes Jordan hand and they go into the kitchen. She gives me a nod of reassurance. "Troy!", I say standing up with my hands on my hips. I see Kylee and Jordan peaking their head from the kitchen. "Do we have to do this now Y/N?",Troy says standing up. "Yes yes we do Troy.",I say nodding my head. "In front of J and Ky.",he says shaking his head. "Well you have been a jerk in front of them all day so why not.", I say rolling my eyes. 

"Fine you wanna talk? Let's go talk.",he says grabbing my arm. We get to my bedroom and closes the door. "Yes I'm upset with you ok. I'm annoyed.",he says looking at the floor. "You know I would like a reason Troy.",I say sitting on my bed. Troy and I hardly argue so the fact this is happening something must be wrong. "I kinda wanted you to myself today.", he says sitting on the opposite side. "What.",I say sitting up. " Are you serious? You have been a bastard to me all day because you wanted it to be me and you only.",I say getting mad. "Ok hey I know I know there was a better way of doing it. It's just I haven't had you to myself because of school and tik tok. 

"Troy...",I whisper. I walk over to him and sit in his lap. Instead of pushing me away he holds me closer. I feel soft kisses on my neck and I play with his hair. I start to feel something wet on my neck. I look down to see tears welling in Troy's eyes. "Oh no baby whats wrong?",I say grabbing his face with my hands and giving him kisses all over his face. " I'm sorry I was being so mean.",He says with sniffles. "Hey hey its ok we all have bad days I don't know a couple that doesn't argue. I forgive you. I wish you would have told me sooner but I still forgive you bubbas",I say with a small smile giving him a kiss on the lips. "What would I do without you.", he says giving me kisses all over my face. "I am pretty great huh",I say with a laugh. "More than that.",he says picking me up. "Now let's go watch movies and chill.",he says kissing me on the lips.

I hope you like it Ven. :) Sorry it took so long.