Vinnie Hacker

*very slight mental health mention so may be triggering :)     

  comments in bold and underlined

      "Mayaaaa!",I hear coming from down stairs. "Yes Vinnn.",I yell mocking his tone. "Come here.",Vinnie says. "Alright here I come.",I say with a huff and get up from my warm spot. I walk downstairs and see a shirtless Vinnie leaning on the kitchen counter. "There's my babyyy.",He says  holding his arms out for me.  I walk over and he grabs my waist. He rocks us and kisses on my neck. "Hi babies.",I say looking at the comments.  

Omg yall are so cute. 

GOALS.  

  My mom and dad😁

      "Aww thank you guys.",I say blowing a kiss. "Isn't she gorgeous guys.",Vinnie says kissing my neck. I hide my face in my hands with a smile. "No baby don't hide your face.",he says taking my hands from my face and kissing them.

Yall got me really salty being all cute🙄😂

Right just doing the most😂

     "Yall are funny.",I say looking at the comments. "Ask us some questions guys.",Vinnie says fixing his hair in the camera. "Alex asks who made the first move.",I say. "The truth?",Vinnie says eying me. "The truth Vincent.",I say returning the same look. "Alright guys the truth is....Samaya was all over me being so thirsty in my DMS.",he says with a smile. I look at him shocked and start hitting his shoulder. 

   "What the guys that is not the truth.",I say with a laugh still hitting him. "He slid up on one of my insta stories asking when was the next time I was coming to LA with a heart emoji.",I say pointed at Vinnie. His cheeks became a light rose pink and he looks at the ground.Vinnie wraps his arms around my waist pulling me between his legs as he sits in the kitchen counter. "Babbyyyy stop embarrassing me.",he whines while hiding his face in my neck. "Oh yea what were you trying to do to me then.",I say playing with his hair.  

"Love you.",he says kissing my neck. "Uh huh.",I say kissing his forehead. We stay on live for at least two hours because we love talking to the fans. "Last question guys.",Vinnie says getting closer to read the comments. "Cierra asks What's your favorite thing about each other.",Vinnie says looking at me. "You go first babygirl.",he says.

 "Ok my favorite thing about Vinnie...he's really non judgemental. I could literally tell Vinnie anything and I know he won't judge me for it. He knows things no one else knows. When I ever I was having negative thoughts I knew I could talk to Vinnie and he wouldn't judge me.(We all know how mental health is viewed in minority communites but aint nobody ready for that talk😂)

"Awww princess you're gonna get me all emotional.",he says hugging me. "You know I got you no matter what.",he says kissing me to cheek. I smile and sink into his arms. "Ok my favorite thing about Samaya...her loyalty.",he says looking at the camera. "Maya is literally one of the most loyal people I have ever met in my life. She is always there for people even if it means she doesn't get that in return. But genuinely there has never been a moment where I have questioned Maya's loyalty. That's why if a cheating rumour ever happens you guys are going to have to do so much to convince me.",he says looking in my eyes. I kiss his cheek and he wraps his arms around me.

"Alright guys that was the last question so we have to go now but it was so much fun hanging out wit you guys and we are probably going to be going live tomorrow too so.",Vinnie says waving. I blow a kiss an give a wave also. Vinnie hits end live and gives me a kiss. "I love you you know that right.",he says hugging me closer. "Well I love you more.",I say kissing his collarbone and snuggling into him. 

hope you liked it Maya