Todoroki

For Renny. I know its pretty short but I felt that this one should be short and sweet because its more of an everyday couple moment you know.

 Todo and I wanted to have the ULTIMATE lazy day so that's exactly what we did. We sit on the couch and watch Disney Plus. "I'm so lost.",I say looking at Todoroki. We are watching Wanda Vison. "Well don't ask me guess you're guess is as good as mine.",Todoroki says kissing my cheek with a laugh. I snuggle deeper in his side. After getting a headache from Wanda Vison we change and watch something a little bit more my speed. Amazing World of Gumball.

"Darwin is so adorable.",I say cooing at the little orange fish. "Renny he's a fish.",Todo says with an eyebrow raised. I look at him in shock. "We will not tolerate any Darwin slander in this household.",I say plucking his cheek. "Ow.",he says with a pout and giggle. "So Ren I have a question. "Yes Todo?",I say eating my gummy worms. "If I was a motorcycle would you ride me on the front or back.",he says looking at me. I choke on my sprite. "What Todo.",I say looking at him in disbelief. 

"I said if I was a motor-I heard that part Todoroki I'm asking where did you get that from.",I say with a giggle. "Have you been listening to Bakugo again.",I say with an eyebrow raised. I look at him with a laugh only to see him with a straight face. "You're serious?", I say. He gives me a nod. I start to feel flustered. Todo nevers asks questions like that unless he's been around Bakugo. He waits for me to answer with a smile on his face.

"I- I wou- I would ride you from the front.",I say feeling more and more flustered. He gets closer. "Tell me why?",he says moving a piece of hair from my face. His hand grazes my cheek and he gives me a smirk. "Well I I- mean it just seems like it would feel nicer.", I stutter out. Did I really just say that...."Well since you can't seem to tell me....show me.",Todo says. I feel like running and jumping off a cliff. He grabs me by the hips and sits me on his lap. "Go on show me.",he says whispering in my ear.I get shy and bury my face in his neck.

"Todooooo.",I say hiding in his neck. "What what I do?",he says snickering. I look up and push him. "You're a jerk you know that.",I say trying to hide my smile."Buttt I'm your jerk and you love me so whose fault is it really.",he says with another smile. I roll my eyes and pluck his forehead again. He whines and rubs his forehead. "Now come on I'm missing Gumball for this. Embarrassing me and crap.",I say looking at the blue cat and orange fish run around Elmore.